Mclaren Mercedes MP4-25

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
ringo

Re: Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes MP4/25

Nice interview, he can bring a lot to Mclaren in that respect than Kimi would. He and Lewis do a pretty good job with the PR stuff.
For Sure!!

De Jokke

ringo wrote:
Nice interview, he can bring a lot to Mclaren in that respect than Kimi would. He and Lewis do a pretty good job with the PR stuff.
There's more: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/80942
Have fun.
Mercedes AMG + Hamilton => dreamteam!
If you can't beat'em, call Masi!

ringo

I just realized something :o , Button said Pedro would be testing, that means Pedro does not have a race seat for any of the new teams this season.
For Sure!!

adam2007
adam2007

ringo wrote:I just realized something :o , Button said Pedro would be testing, that means Pedro does not have a race seat for any of the new teams this season.
y is pedro testing whats the point? should be the drivers its them driving the car no pedro

Scotracer
Scotracer

ringo wrote:I just realized something :o , Button said Pedro would be testing, that means Pedro does not have a race seat for any of the new teams this season.
Not necessarily. Fisi is closing in on a Sauber drive but he's still the Ferrari test driver...
Powertrain Cooling Engineer

thestig84
thestig84

Scotracer wrote:
Not necessarily. Fisi is closing in on a Sauber drive but he's still the Ferrari test driver...
Thats exactly why he is closing in on the seat. Ferrari want him there. Using the link as engine supplier to give him a seat and keep him race ready.

Scotracer
Scotracer

thestig84 wrote:
Scotracer wrote:
Thats exactly why he is closing in on the seat. Ferrari want him there. Using the link as engine supplier to give him a seat and keep him race ready.
Be that as it may, it highlights that it is possible to have two roles.
Powertrain Cooling Engineer

thestig84
thestig84

Ah I see what you mean now, makes more sense than how I read it the first time! I thought you were saying it wasnt as likely to be Fisi as he was ferrari test driver.

ISLAMATRON

bonjon1979
bonjon1979

Goony's 'Dead Zone' revealed on Mythbusters? Check out this video around the 19 minute mark.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/10/22/myth ... #continued

Fil

bonjon1979 wrote:Goony's 'Dead Zone' revealed on Mythbusters? Check out this video around the 19 minute mark.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/10/22/myth ... #continued
you're not suggesting McLaren will be a golfball with 4 wheels and a couple wings..!?

altho a 10% improved fuel efficiency with the dimple effect.. that's a significant saving for F1 in 2010.. 8)
Any post(s) made by this user are (semi-)educated opinion(s), based on random fact(s) blurred by the smudges of time.
Any fact(s) claimed by this user will be supplemented by a link to the original source of said fact(s).

bonjon1979
bonjon1979

haha, no not really suggesting that, just interested to see them talking about the 'dead zone' after all the chat on here. Having said that, it's not a ridiculous idea to try out, maybe on the engine cover and nose. I suspect you wouldn't want to do it on the wings though...

thestig84
thestig84

ISLAMATRON wrote:CAr launch to be streamed Live

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81025
I was due to be working nights so could have watched, now ive been moved to days and will miss it. Grrrr!! Cant wait!

astracrazy
astracrazy

now we seen mercs livery, will macca stay completely the same or change it a little bit as a new era for the team?

I think it should change

axle
axle

astracrazy wrote:now we seen mercs livery, will macca stay completely the same or change it a little bit as a new era for the team?

I think it should change
Why? It goes well with their sponsors and is iconic. Everyone knows a McLaren thanks to years of being Silver
- Axle