The Fanboy Yin Yang Thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
vall
vall

I will race/raced my heart out?!?!?!?!?!

oh dear, that is getting really annoying! Hamilton keeps repeating over and over again thing cliche PR phrase.

Poleman

Re: I will race/raced my heart out?!?!?!?!?!

I would be annoyed if he said it and didnt mean it...So far when he sais/thinks that he will race his heart out he means it and thats fine by me as i want to see good driving from him.I dont thnink see how that little phrase is annoying,its just his motto.:roll:

Poleman

I would be annoyed if he said it and didnt mean it...So far when he sais/thinks that he will race his heart out he proves it and thats fine by me as i want to see good driving from him.I dont thnink see how that little phrase is annoying,its just his motto.:roll:

Connection freaked out apologies for double posting. :oops:

Giblet
Giblet

Sounds a little nitpicky and doesn't need it's own thread. The sheer amount of timed these guys have mice shoved in their faces there will be repeats. Count how many times Alonso uses the word "maximum", or Kimi said "I thing so" and you'll see it's everyone.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

Tim.Wright

pretty pointless thread. I agree with poleman. However, theree are some alternatives he could use;

Every lap was a qualifying lap
I drove at 110%
I just took it one lap at a time
etc etc...

Tim
Not the engineer at Force India

vall
vall

it still annoys me. On Saturday we hear "tomorrow I will race my heart out, bla, bla" and again on Sunday "today I raced my heart out, bla, bla", and this repeats at every single GP. But I guess the FIA golden PR boy should say these kind of things with his artificial PR smile on his face :D

autogyro
autogyro

I would much prefer he said "F off Button" with a smile on his face.
I am sure that would amuse Jenson and up Hamiltons media worth.

Giblet
Giblet

Two GP's, is hardly every GP. I could be wrong, but from where I sit it just sounds like you hate Hamilton and are grasping at straws.

The bla bla makes it sound quite venomous like these comments are worth disregarding merely because they were repeated, as if nothing he says has any merit, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Could an admin please incorporate this thread into the "McLaren - A picture of harmony" thread?

I agree Giblet, this appears to be a case of heaping more manure on the pile.
Racing should be decided on the track, not the court room.

Mr Alcatraz

I just woke up and this is the first thing I’ve read. I don’t know the weather prediction, but;
McL’, and “Scuuderia don’t think too much” should be in damage control mode.
It’s Hamilton’s nature expect him to race very hard! If he can stay out of trouble he could have a good points paying finish. If it’s dry, lol He will hit a point where he will have to face the prospect of stopping one more time than Sleepy, grouchy and goofy (interchange those names with any, and all of the two Ferraris and his teammate). Because he will have to be hard on his tires in order to push hard in the dry/er conditions. They should all get some points. It’s a long season. But a Red Bull one, two will really punish them. A lesser result, hopefully Mike, Britney, The Kube, and others scoring ahead of the RB’s (or if they have a Mechanical issue or accident) The Bumbling four should consider themselves in the slightly less than pound seats. It’s not time to panic.
BTW my sig bet looks really good…Not!
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

tarzoon

Tim.Wright wrote:pretty pointless thread. I agree with poleman. However, theree are some alternatives he could use;

Every lap was a qualifying lap
I drove at 110%
I just took it one lap at a time
etc etc...

Tim
In the Bahrain post-race conference Massa kept mentioning his and the team-s "good erection". I will assume that he meant "good direction".

rfs

vall wrote:it still annoys me. On Saturday we hear "tomorrow I will race my heart out, bla, bla" and again on Sunday "today I raced my heart out, bla, bla", and this repeats at every single GP. But I guess the FIA golden PR boy should say these kind of things with his artificial PR smile on his face :D

Anyway he'll race his heart out, for sure :wink: . But at the moment I'd rather see him win a boring race from pole than overtake a bunch of people and only finish 6th.

casper
casper

the most a capable 20th place qualifier can possibly finish at the end is to 3rd place, including the DNFs of the RBs and the maelstorm that drivers 11 to 17 will be creating at the start of the race.

Carlos
Carlos

Gentleman - No need to start a new thread - there's a specific thread for this important discussion:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7520&p=128774&hilit ... ys#p128774

Poleman

I have to say that this thread has no place in this forum whatsoever.It does not need moving it needs deleting...I dont see the point,what if everyone start a new thread bashing on the words that drivers we hate (or better dislike) say?Its a complete waste of time...Someone who follows this forum including myself could easily say "Get A Life" to this kind of threads. [-X Focus on racing and not PR.