Poll over: MSC will officially come back.

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.

Will Michael Schumacher make a come back

Yes, with Mercedes Grand Prix 2010
48%
Yes, with Ferrari if they get a third car
2%
NO, he will stay retired.
50%

Total votes: 86

astracrazy
astracrazy

Re: Poll over: MSC will officially come back.

I can't wait for next season now. I just hope Mclaren, Ferrari, Red Bull and Merc make good cars for this battle.

Massa vs Alonso Vs Hamilton Vs Button Vs Schui Vs Vettel

It's gonna be great!

Its a shame Kimi left, I think this would have lit a fire in his belly

WhiteBlue

http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoL ... pe=DECIMAL

These are the latest odds for making WDC 2010:

Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

It would be marvelous if either Massa or Alonso beat Schumacher to the WDC.

Massa as to demonstrate his maturity level and ability level against his former 'master'.

And Alonso because it would show that he could beat the 'traitor' now just like he did consecutively in '05 and '06.

It would have been great to have Raikkonen in the mix, although he would've had to be in Rosbergs place so that he could have a competitive car.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

WhiteBlue

Personally I would give Michael much better odds than Alonso. I do not believe that Ferrari will have the car to beat in 2010. So the final race could be Hamilton vs Schumacher.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

Richard
Richard

WhiteBlue wrote:Personally I would give Michael much better odds than Alonso. I do not believe that Ferrari will have the car to beat in 2010. So the final race could be Hamilton vs Schumacher.
What about RB? I expect them to be the team to beat, with McL, Ferrari and Brawn doing the beating.

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

WhiteBlue wrote:Personally I would give Michael much better odds than Alonso. I do not believe that Ferrari will have the car to beat in 2010. So the final race could be Hamilton vs Schumacher.
You would say that wouldn't you. It's totally understandable.

WhiteBlue

mx_tifosi wrote:
You would say that wouldn't you. It's totally understandable.
Indeed it is. =D> :mrgreen: :lol: 8)

Vettel also seems a bit low in the odds. I will be watching the site and redrawing the diagram as testing commences.

PlatinumZealot

I think shcumacher is back for two people...

1. Alonso - Unfinished business from 2005-2006, the shoemaker can now challenge him in similar cars.

2. Hamilton - The man that was just as good as Alonso in the same car, Shumacher wants to test his skillz.

Hamilton only needs a sniff of a competitive car to be in the front as we've seen this year so I can see why Hamilton has the largest portion of the pie. People in general just can't see Hamilton loosing if his car is 0.6 seconds off the pace (Abu Dahbi jk). Schumacher now, could potentially be in the best car like Button was, and so in effect he could be adding his "six tenths" on to the "base driver performance" of that Mercedes. Alonzo's six tenths can only cancel out Schumchaer's IF the Ferrari is up to par. So in conclusion it is depends on who's "six tenths" is STRONGER by multiplying by the race-craft and "beast-mode" overdrive factors.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Imagine if the BGP-002 is a dog, that would be dream shattering disappointment for the new Merc dream team.

And it's not that I'm a fan of Alonso, it's just that he's in a red car. And as was said elsewhere in the forum, Ferrari won't be the ones to beat, but will actually do the beating! (Fingers crossed lol).

You're very predictable WB, but then so am I in this sense! :lol:

Richard
Richard

mx_tifosi wrote:as was said elsewhere in the forum, Ferrari won't be the ones to beat, but will actually do the beating! (Fingers crossed lol).
I'd phrased comment that carefully. The reason I think that Ferrari will be doing the beating is because another team will be the ones to beat, not Ferrari.

I don't expect one team to surge off into the sunset, but to see 4 teams mixing it up ... unless Newey works some magic.

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

I understand quite well, don't worry :wink: . But maybe the way I rephrased it didn't make it seem that way.

Just like last 2009; McLaren were the team to beat, but Brawn and RBR did the beating.

Edit: changed 'last year' to '2009'.
Last edited by mx_tifoso on 23 Dec 2009, 20:44, edited 2 times in total.

Richard
Richard

mx_tifosi wrote: Just like last year; McLaren were the team to beat, but Brawn and RBR did the beating.
True for January, but once testing had started I'd say Brawn were the team to beat and RB did the beating. Others just looked on from the sidelines, although Lewis did manage to get onto the playing field towards the end.

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Even my girlfriend wants Alonso to "kick Schumacher's ass" :lol: .

She's preferred Alonso over Schumacher since '05-'06, no need to say that there were unconfortable moments when we would cheer for rival teams/drivers. But now it all works out.

ringo

Concerning Vettel, i think he will be eaten alive next year; no matter how fast the redbull is.
Vettel is a little boy compared to the likes of shumacher, Alonso, Massa, Hamilton and even Button, especially if they are in competitive cars. His delicate racing style will have him chewed up and spit out at the front.
He would have to be on poll and running scared to avoid confrontation, i can see why his odds aren't in the top of the top mix.
That redbull better be 3/4 of a second faster per lap if he wants to even be on the podium. :lol: Webber stands a better chance since he knows how to dogfight even though he is slower.
For Sure!!

bhall
bhall