The "Completely Out of Thread" thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
FW17

Re: 2012 US GP to be held in Austin

xpensive wrote:Hmm...I'm getting this strange taste of Nomex in my mouth...funny texture at that.

we need a video

strad

xpensive wrote:Hmm...I'm getting this strange taste of Nomex in my mouth...funny texture at that.
I'm feeling more optimistic myself...I'll be ready with the salt. :wink:
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

xpensive
xpensive

strad wrote:
I'm feeling more optimistic myself...I'll be ready with the salt. :wink:
I think will rely on Colt45, that juice has made me eat the weirdest things in the past, with an appetite to go with it.
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

Maggot

Re: Ferrari F2012

i generally love tweaking my pontoons to create flat base with my Speaker funds for my dubstep... Wuuubwuuubbw wub wub wub wuuub!... sorry couldn't resist!

bhall
bhall

Hail22 wrote:Oh for the love of pete!

Can we stop talking about technical aspects of paint?.
It's not like there's a new engine or gearbox or innovative aerodynamic solution just around the corner for the next race. This is what the regulations have done to technical discussions.

Hell, even if those things were in the pipeline, their effects would be wholly mitigated by Pirelli's rubber dee-lites.

raymondu999

Off-topic - but what ticket is this for again?
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

bhall
bhall

A Pirellotteri (Pirelli lottery) ticket.

raymondu999

Aha. Gotcha.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

xpensive
xpensive

Pup wrote: ...
Apart from x's usual, of course, I haven't seen a trace of anti-americanism in this thread.
Pup McCarthy got it all wrong, but he's just pissed-off because I prefer to spend my money north of the Mason-Dixon line.

Pup
Pup

There's your problem, X. There's nothing worth spending money on up there.

Mr Alcatraz

xpensive wrote:
Apart from x's usual, of course, I haven't seen a trace of anti-americanism in this thread.
Pup McCarthy got it all wrong, but he's just pissed-off because I prefer to spend my money north of the Mason-Dixon line.
FYI: You do know that "technically" The Mason Dixson line only travels as far as West Virginia. :wink:
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

xpensive
xpensive

Mr Alcatraz wrote: ...
FYI: You do know that "technically" The Mason Dixson line only travels as far as West Virginia. :wink:
Indeed, why I rarely bother with banjo-players and Washington politicians, Pup might be into that but I'm not.

Pup
Pup

xpensive wrote:
Indeed, why I rarely bother with banjo-players and Washington politicians, Pup might be into that but I'm not.
No no no. That's hillbilly country you're referring to. Austin is more of a steel guitar sort of place, at least as I imagine it, which is all that matters. I'm stuck in the middle as usual.

xpensive
xpensive

No no no. That's hillbilly country you're referring to. Austin is more of a steel guitar sort of place, at least as I imagine it, which is all that matters. I'm stuck in the middle as usual.
Meanwhile in Hicksville; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jBF1dcTlcM

hairy_scotsman
hairy_scotsman

Pup wrote:
xpensive wrote:
Austin is much more strat than steel guitar.
Follow me on twitter @Austin_F1 ...