Kubica's Recovery

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
MIKEY_!

Re: Kubica's Recovery

Yes his experience and skill could have made all the difference to that cars progress, and would have set them up for next year. Petrov is reasonably quick but he lacks that extra something (for now at least)

cravenciak
cravenciak

Photo taken yesterday.

MIKEY_!

Good to see him up and about! Anyone know how much he is able to do now.

PlatinumZealot

He is hiding his presumably unsightly left arm; Pretty smart boy.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

MIKEY_!

I thought he only busted one arm and yet he hides his left and the right one looks bandaged.

cravenciak
cravenciak

n smikle wrote:He is hiding his presumably unsightly left arm; Pretty smart boy.
Left arm which wasn't injured. You're smart boy too, don't you?

PlatinumZealot

I didn't say it was injured. Nice try though.

Too slick you you eh 8)
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

allstaruk08
allstaruk08

why would he have a "presumably unsightly left arm" if it wasn't injured hahahahaha

cravenciak
cravenciak

marcush.
marcush.

Good to see him well and back in normal life.I think that´s really the most important news.
So let´s hope the recovery allows for a return to formula 1 already in 2012 ,which would be nothing but a remarkable achievement.
Everybody should try to be as well trained and fit as those drivers as this is without a question one reason why these drivers can go through such a quick recovery.

ringo

Boulier's deadline is a bit extreme though.
For Sure!!

Lurk

Could it be because of sponsors which want what to know what will be the lineup before signing?

Some days before Boullier announced the deadline, Morelli said that Kubica could start driving on a track during october. So Kubica test could be the farthest date Boullier could negociate with these sponsors?

cravenciak
cravenciak

Mr Alcatraz

ringo wrote:Boulier's deadline is a bit extreme though.
Lurk wrote:Could it be because of sponsors which want what to know what will be the lineup before signing?

Some days before Boullier announced the deadline, Morelli said that Kubica could start driving on a track during october. So Kubica test could be the farthest date Boullier could negociate with these sponsors?
Feb 7th 2012 will be the first day of testing the 2012 challengers. I'm curious what the criteria will be for RK to meet a deadline in about 3 weeks. What are the specifics? Does anyone know any stated specific benchmarks? What is it that is discernable that needs to be accomplished 3.75 months before the start of actual testing? I'm quite curious, because either way it is going to be a bit speculative even by experts. Is this purely a business decision, and do you think it is written in stone?
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

WhiteBlue

With a bit of luck Robert will drive for Renault (Lotus) in 2012 and for Ferrari in 2013. If he is too slow recovering he may have to partially sit out 2012 and jump on any opportunity like Heidfeld did this year.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)