Is McLaren really off the pace?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
raymondu999

Re: Is McLaren really off the pace?

Fine. Key word being believe :P People are allowed to believe different things of course. I for one believe that Vettel is currently the fastest in race/qualifying pace. 8)
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

volarchico
volarchico

But can you back that belief up with proof? Do you have a source? ;)

raymondu999

It's a belief. Key word being believe. n_smikle believes button is faster than Vettel. I believe Vettel is supremely fast. Neither of us have proof of it. But we still believe it anyway ;)
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

volarchico
volarchico

There's my dry sense of humor getting misinterpreted again. I even tried to put a little winking yellow guy to make it more clear. Oh well... I was just joking about proving it since as you aptly pointed out...belief cannot always be proven by sources or science!

raymondu999

pardon. Didn't realise that was meant as a joke lol. I do beg your pardon. I thought you were challenging me to give a source :p
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Tamburello
Tamburello

n smikle wrote:I believe Button is faster than Vettel. Is it wrong for me to believe that? hmmm? 8)
No, but it IS wishful thinking on your part. :-)

p.s. I think what you are trying to do, in a round about way, is to make Hamilton the fastest guy on the grid. "Vettel is WC and thinks he's fast but he ain't as fast as Button. Oh, and btw, we all know Button ain't as fast as Hamilton". That kind of thing.

Just_a_fan
Just_a_fan

Presumably all of this belief wibble is happening because the original topic question has been resoundingly answered...
If you are more fortunate than others, build a larger table not a taller fence.

raymondu999

Just_a_fan wrote:Presumably all of this belief wibble is happening because the original topic question has been resoundingly answered...
Yes, but closing this thread would mean we open the "Is McLaren really on the pace?" thread :P
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

volarchico
volarchico

Button is faster today!

PlatinumZealot

volarchico wrote:Button is faster today!
Yes, he has used up a quarter of his "allotments" for the season, China being one of his best tracks.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Poleman

n smikle wrote:
volarchico wrote:Button is faster today!
Yes, he has used up a quarter of his "allotments" for the season, China being one of his best tracks.
True that...Last year was the same too.Lets see how hes gonna be later as the battles comes to Europe.

I love how the 2 of them chat and talk so nicely between them after the quali in the coverage.Perfect pair.Also the outfits are awesome,i wish they keep them...Lewis reminds me of Senna in this outfit.

raymondu999

It kind of reminded me of the Ferrari racing suits actually
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Tamburello
Tamburello

I don't see any resemblances between Hamilton and Senna whatsoever. I don't what people have been smoking these days but they need to start sharing...

SiLo

I do love the new racing suits.

Depending on the race pace of Vettel, I think we could have a great race tomorrow as long as they all make decent starts. We missed it in Malaysia, but we should get the fight in China!
Felipe Baby!

Poleman

Tumbarello wrote:I don't see any resemblances between Hamilton and Senna whatsoever. I don't what people have been smoking these days but they need to start sharing...
The resemblance in the colours of their overalls is more than obvious...Smoking anyone? :?

Now stick this to the above and u have the complete picture :