SHU on the other foot...

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
saam
saam

SHU on the other foot...

What a race !!!! Another memorable performace by the one and only shumi. Ejoy this people as we will never see this much of a champion in action again....

Today the great SHU, FERRARI and the underperforming BRIDGESTONE made renault look like schoolchildren !!!!!

No talk about team orders??? FISI making his car 10meters wide

A 25second deficit turned right around...

Anyone see the chinese fans with their message WE WILL STAND WITH YOU FOREVER SHUMI who said ferrari have no chinese fans :lol:

The ripe old song in the tune of shot down in a blaze of glory

deliberate clash by DC onto massa?? dangerous driving???

I love it when sheer FACTSnot opinions rain on your parade !!!!!

SUMI YOU ROCK !!!
Always FERRARI

Everyones an F1 expert........

Sawtooth-spike

Dude, This is a Technical forum, We always know where this type of topic ends up. I am just asking you to think befor you right something that going to provoke a reaction.

Renault messed up, and fisi has a very narrow car. Schmi did have a good drive. Plain and simple. There is not need to make him sounds like a god.
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Ciro Pabón

Sawtooth, I agree: he is not a god. He is one of our heroes. Alonso is another of them.

Let's party! Who brought the beer? Put some music and raise one to Schumi, Alonso and Tilke... :D

This is a tied championship. I don't care who wins. Of course I do, but right now, I am just asking for a little more volume on that song. C'mon, tifosi, let's praise Schumi! (aside: the pride comes right before the fall) Go, Alonso! We will fight on the beaches... we will never surrender!
Ciro

Principessa

:arrow: viewtopic.php?p=38449#38449

There is no need to start 6 topics or whatever about the same thing! If you want to discuss the Chinese Grand Prix, you need to click on the link above! This topic is CLOSED!