Christian Horner under Investigation

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Sieper

Re: Christian Horner under Investigation

I hope so.

As when we start doing this also powerful CEO should start thinking about behaving towards everyone correctly which is by far the best for our whole society. Also “coffee assistant” comes across as quite derogatory.

Watto
Watto

Wouter wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 15:12
Watto wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 14:27
Wouter wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 13:42

This is what I found. :

Departure Farnborough - Arrival Melbourne >>> Nothing found.

Flight time from Farnborough to Melbourne is 25 hours 22 minutes two stops.
Qantas London (not Farnborough) via Perth > Melbourne 23h 15m
Qantas lists it as 21:40 other own site https://book.qantas.com/qf-booking/dyn/ ... 0936369867

Get a limo/car from Farnborough to Heathrow around 25 minutes flight time isn’t too far off depending how long Horners jet would take for 3 stops. If it was only Horner on the flight running costs of a business jet somewhere around $5k an hour puts the flight at around $100k compared to in the $8k-$10k range in business if keeping your eye on the team expenses- we element of that in the messages, plane may have needed repair/maintenance

There is to me nothing at all to read into the Horner situation from this at all
Thanks for the help and the link, but the link doesn't work.
Besides that we were talking about a flight from Farnborough Airport, not a flight from Heathrow.

"you can get under 22 hours from Farnborough to Melbourne via some airlines Qantas does it in 21:45 with a Perth layout"
I think that’s splitting hairs; a private jet wouldn’t land at Tullamarine Airport, Melbourne- most likely would be Essendon Airport.

But were you trying to imply Horner might be on the outer at RBR, not have access to the private jet or just a general observation?

FW17

Sieper wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 15:47
I hope so.

As when we start doing this also powerful CEO should start thinking about behaving towards everyone correctly which is by far the best for our whole society. Also “coffee assistant” comes across as quite derogatory.
Behaving is a wide range it does not matter. In any case a CEO is working with multiple people in the company. So far there has been one complaint from one person. So how do you gauge his behavior.

Out of the 1000s of interactions he has with 100s of people he has had an issue with 1 person on a few instances over something that is not work related. Once again how do you call upon his behavior as negative and call for his resignation?

Wouter

Watto wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 15:51
Wouter wrote:
Besides that we were talking about a flight from Farnborough Airport, not a flight from Heathrow.

"you can get under 22 hours from Farnborough to Melbourne via some airlines Qantas does it in 21:45 with a Perth layout"
I think that’s splitting hairs; a private jet wouldn’t land at Tullamarine Airport, Melbourne- most likely would be Essendon Airport.

But were you trying to imply Horner might be on the outer at RBR, not have access to the private jet or just a general observation?
Why wouldn't Horner have access to his own jet?! That plane doesn't belong to RB.

" a private jet wouldn’t land at Tullamarine Airport" . Is that so? Last year Horner landed with his own privat jet at Tullamarine Airport.

And yesterday morning Max also landed with his privat jet on Tullamarine Airport.

The Power of Dreams!

Watto
Watto

Wouter wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 16:30
Watto wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 15:51
Wouter wrote:

Why wouldn't Horner have access to his own jet?! That plane doesn't belong to RB.

" a private jet wouldn’t land at Tullamarine Airport" . Is that so? Last year Horner landed with his own privat jet at Tullamarine Airport.

https://i.postimg.cc/ZKJGXwKg/Schermafb ... 152100.png

And yesterday morning Max also landed with his privat jet on Tullamarine Airport.

https://i.postimg.cc/SsPxKHTg/Schermafb ... 152702.png

My mistake on that quite a few smaller jets don’t use Melbourne Tulla, others in Melbourne take smaller jets cheaper to land sometimes better landing s lots or closer to why you want to go

Looks like Horners jet had a little 41 minute trip to Tees valley while we’ve been talking anyway so might have been used for something else Geri maybe?

Sieper

I guess so. Honny, I am taking the car-jet this weekend. Sure, I’ll take the airbus.

Wouter

Christian Horner and Raymond Vermeulen, Manager of Max Verstappen in the Paddock in Australia

The Power of Dreams!

FW17

Wouter wrote:
21 Mar 2024, 08:33
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/03/21 ... 520512.jpg

Christian Horner and Raymond Vermeulen, Manager of Max Verstappen in the Paddock in Australia

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJK_YhJXkAA ... name=small
I think it is over.

CH not in team gear or having a can of RB

Wouter

FW17 wrote:
21 Mar 2024, 08:47
Wouter wrote:
21 Mar 2024, 08:33
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/03/21 ... 520512.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJK_YhJXkAA ... name=small
I think it is over.

CH not in team gear or having a can of RB
Horner never wears team gear during the media Day. He usualy doesn't attend the Media Day.
The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

Strange last picture. Only for the photographers? Why hugging?!

christian_nimmervoll
1 hour
"Conversation" between Christian Horner, Max Verstappen and Verstappen manager Raymond Vermeulen on Thursday in the paddock in Melbourne. Everything from a heated discussion to a hug!

The Power of Dreams!

FW17

Wouter wrote:
21 Mar 2024, 10:10

christian_nimmervoll
1 hour
"Conversation" between Christian Horner, Max Verstappen and Verstappen manager Raymond Vermeulen on Thursday in the paddock in Melbourne. Everything from a heated discussion to a hug!

Why aren't you tracking Marko's movements? He is at equal risk of being put to pasture.

Wouter

FW17 wrote:
21 Mar 2024, 11:26
Wouter wrote:

christian_nimmervoll
1 hour

Why aren't you tracking Marko's movements? He is at equal risk of being put to pasture.
Marko at equal risk of being put to pasture???

Why should I follow Marko? He said last week that he will stay, he still has a three-year contract.
Horner is still controversial. That's a reason to follow him, don't you think?
The Power of Dreams!

FW17

Wouter wrote:
21 Mar 2024, 11:42
FW17 wrote:
Wouter wrote:

christian_nimmervoll
1 hour

Why should I follow Marko? He said last week that he will stay, he still has a three-year contract.
I believe there is a good chance that all of the racing activities being moved out from the purview of the CEO of Corporate Projects and New Investments to directly under the board.

In which case Marko continuing to monitoring racing activities on behalf of the board is going to be slim. He may continue being around as the in-charge of the driver development programme but not as a representative of the board or the major shareholder.

Wouter

FW17 wrote:
21 Mar 2024, 11:48
Wouter wrote:
FW17 wrote:

I believe there is a good chance that all of the racing activities being moved out from the purview of the CEO of Corporate Projects and New Investments to directly under the board.

In which case Marko continuing to monitoring racing activities on behalf of the board is going to be slim. He may continue being around as the in-charge of the driver development programme but not as a representative of the board or the major shareholder.
HUH?? What are you talking about?! Are you talking about team RBR or RB GmbH?
In both cases I don't understand your story. And Marko a stakeholder?? Yes, only from his own hotels.
The Power of Dreams!

FW17

Wouter wrote:
21 Mar 2024, 12:02
FW17 wrote:
21 Mar 2024, 11:48
Wouter wrote:

HUH?? What are you talking about?! Are you talking about team RBR or RB GmbH?
In both cases I don't understand your story. And Marko a stakeholder?? Yes, only from his own hotels.
Marko was representative of a DM, a major shareholder till 2022
Marko is representative of Red Bull GmbH board or CEO currently