Since FSketch is pretty much dead I might as well share the latest version of my car(probably wont update it anymore)
The latest version of the car included a new exhaust solution, making full effect of the coanda exhausts. The cooling holes are a bit different, they now exit in between the rear wing and under the beam wing, the trailing edge of the sidepod has been lowered as much as possible to guide clean air to the beam wing.
I also took a lot of time in internal aerodynamics. Where before the bodywork as a bit rough I now took a lot of time to get the internal airflow right, and I beleive I did quite a decent job here.
The front wing also is much more developed with a different outer section and footplate. The latest version of the front wing would include a different additional winglet and a once again fully closed footplate. I pretty much reached the end of the front wing development. I didnt knew anything more to do apart from small tweaks.
A lot of time was taken in the details, the strakes were tweaked quite often and in latest spec featured the rounded connection to the mainplane, this would make an more effective surface around the edges where both meet.
I also took my time in floor development. The strakes had rounded edges and the floor had small differences in kick up over the width over the floor. The latest spec(as shown here) featured a double slotted gurney, and a sidewall like the Renault. This would increase the expansion ratio inside the diffuser drasticly.
Also the barge board area had large developments. I had a lot of different podvanes ready over the course of the season. Also a lot of different floor leading edges were tried/built. But it stayed largely the same. The rest of this area had a few tweaks, the lip had an addition and also the bargeboard itself was split up in 2 surfaces.
In latest spec the podvane would bend over the sidepod, which would help keep the flow attached over the sidepod and make an more effective exhaust system.
I also took a lot of time in the design of the brake ducts and winglets in the area. As well as had an in season update of the wheels, sporting rings(although not shown here) to improve cooling and aerodynamics.
I still had a few tweaks left in the box which I could apply to the car, but never got to the point of doing so.
In the end I am quite happy of the car I showed first and how I got to improve it to what it was now. At first I wasnt happy at all with the car, now I am really happy with the changes I came up with. The car got much better front and rear wings and the whole car was improved.
What I will design after this, I dont know. I might do my own take on a Porsche 962, or an LMP. The latter seems more fun, but I cannot get a design right for myself, there always changes something in the way I would like to do it, so I will probably build my own 962(much like Kremer for example did). The 962, although it was before my time, always was a lot of inspiration for me, and one of my favorite cars ever.