Renault F1 Team official...

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.

Post Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:14 pm

... desktop wallpaper

It says FIA - Ferrari International Assistance 8)

manchild

Post Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:32 pm

Could they get into big trouble for that?
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ---. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.
m3_lover

Post Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:47 pm

what they didn't show on that laptop was that picture was on a powerpoint display and the next picture on the slide show was manchilds pict of max in the ferrari race suit
wazojugs

Post Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:52 pm

They already got in trouble. Braitore might be summoned to appear before the WMSC sometime soon.
FLC

Post Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:41 pm

me again :mrgreen:

manchild

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:23 am

Renault just needs to make some BS up, like it was hacked onto there and they tried desperately to remove it.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements
West

Return to General chat