For racers: Brundle's video on driving styles

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Ciro Pabón

For racers: Brundle's video on driving styles

Well, perhaps you haven't seen it... I saw it at another forum. JB, FA and MS driving styles compared. You can always learn something. I do as FA, did not know it was "horrible understeer"... but no nasty surprises. It must be the rear-driven cars I am used to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6qi1MbTo-o
Ciro

Phoenix

Great post Ciro! I love learning about driving techniques as I am a youngling wanting to become involved in motorsport and more specifically, racing.

pRo

Thanks Ciro. 8)

Just wondering, is it the same video as here or should these be two different videos? I get the same from both. :?

viewtopic.php?t=3528
Formula 1, 57, died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007
Born May 13, 1950, in Silverstone, United Kingdom
Will be held in the hearts of millions forever
Rest In Peace, we will not forget you

Ciro Pabón

pRo wrote:Thanks Ciro. 8)

Just wondering, is it the same video as here or should these be two different videos? I get the same from both. :?

viewtopic.php?t=3528
Sorry, pRo, I reposted by mistake. I asked Tomba to eliminate the other thread.
Ciro

mariano
mariano

Re: For racers: Brundle's video on driving styles

Ciro Pabón: can you look for the video and post it again, please? And, if it is possible, can you subtitle it in spanish (ponerle subtítulos que estén en español)
Thank you,
mariano

Byronrhys

I can't see the video :(

Goran2812
Goran2812

Visit my photo page! -> http://www.gorankphoto.com/formula1

Ciro Pabón

Thanks, Goran.

Talking about zombie threads... I saw the title and said to myself, "Hey, finally, someone who posted the things I like. Someone who, instead of talking nonsense, posted a video about driving styles. Who did that? Let's see..."

Mariano, viejo, no tengo el tiempo, lo siento. En resumen, el video dice que Button maneja suave, sin patinazos, que Alonso prefiere que patine el tren delantero y que Schumi prefiere que patine el tren trasero... más o menos.
Ciro

rfs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ooAeo0w0A

This is a different video, but I think its interesting to see how small and subtle the differences are between Jenson's and Lewis's laps.

mariano
mariano

Oh, great, Goran 2812! How did you do to find that video? Is exactly the same than Ciro Pabón's one?
thank you

HampusA

Hamilton i´ve heard as a different style then everybody else, he works the tires much more which usually pays off over Q runs.

He has however learned to be smoother this year which is nice to see that he can adapt.

If you like his type of driving just type Hamilton GP2 overtakes in youtube and watch. Simply amazing driver.
The truth will come out...

mariano
mariano

Where we can see a video like rfs' but between M. Schumacher and Kimi Raikkonen?