I have proven Einstein´s theory!

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Belatti
Belatti

Re: I have proven Einstein´s theory!

xpensive wrote:Don't know B, a little flat for my office. I always found Jack Nicholson's character in Tim Burton's "Batman" a role model.

Do you like it because his long gun?

"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

Giblet
Giblet

At first I was in agreement that E=MC2 has been proven via the taste vs. money linearity.

Now I'm convinced that someone has successfully divided by zero, and this is the result.

Something / 0 = Image
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

Pandamasque

Lada ZR1

And this is what happens if you divide 0 by 0 =

Belatti
Belatti

Panda, at least that last one is a good joke :lol:

BTW, Gibletm whats that stick in the side of the Renault 9 ?
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

Giblet
Giblet

I don't know, on the source site it was in a couple shots.

Curb feeler? Stick to beat haters with? Crutch?
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

To make the car look better? To hold up the bonnet?

I can't believe the Porsche shield is engraved into those solid chrome wheels.

The Lada went with a ZR1 style hood option, because everyone wants to see the carbs and 'sauce pan'.

And the white estate is amazing, complete with NISMO and STI decals.

I saw an old Suburban today, it was painted gold with flames. Even the trailer hitch was gold. The coolness was completed with at least 22 inch sized wheels and rear view mirrors moved to the top of the A pillar. I even took pictures with my cell phone, not very good but worth the memories.

Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Fil

mx_tifosi wrote:I even took pictures with my cell phone, not very good but worth the memories.
i would have thought the opposite, anything to erase the memories burnt into the back of my eyes! :lol:
Any post(s) made by this user are (semi-)educated opinion(s), based on random fact(s) blurred by the smudges of time.
Any fact(s) claimed by this user will be supplemented by a link to the original source of said fact(s).

xpensive
xpensive

Fil wrote:
mx_tifosi wrote:I even took pictures with my cell phone, not very good but worth the memories.
i would have thought the opposite, anything to erase the memories burnt into the back of my eyes! :lol:
The Suburban is ok I guess, just that the shade of gold is a little bland I think. Besides, flames should perhaps be metallic-pink or something?
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

Giblet
Giblet

On a custom paint scheme for Grand Prix 3 I put flames in reverse on the car. Looked hilar.

Looked fast in reverse standing still.

Ciro Pabón

No, Ma, I'm not speeding... I have to hang up, call you later, I have a strong eyesore and I ran out of hair gel...

Disgracing Honda, BMW and Mercedes, one car at a time...
Ciro

Richard
Richard

tarzoon wrote: TVR tuscan
That paint option wasn't a one off special, it was relatively common to see TVRs with extreme pearlescent paint

Pandamasque

richard_leeds wrote:
tarzoon wrote: TVR tuscan
That paint option wasn't a one off special, it was relatively common to see TVRs with extreme pearlescent paint
I loved the 'chameleon green' in Swordfish movie.