I have proven Einstein´s theory!

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Belatti
Belatti

I have proven Einstein´s theory!

One of his theories was this one: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe".

Well, heres the prove:

8.5 million dollars spent for this crap #-o
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

Ciro Pabón

Re: I have proven Einstein´s theory!

Well, crap it is.

However, Einsten understood well that the universe is finite but has no limits, only that he had no experimental data to prove his assertions about it. So, I think that quote has to be fake.

Check "The possibility of a finite and yet unbounded universe", here.

"It follows from what has been said, that closed spaces without limits are conceivable... a most interesting question arises for astronomers and physicists, and that is whether the universe in which we live is infinite, or whether it is finite in the manner of the spherical universe. Our experience is far from being sufficient to enable us to answer this question. But the general theory of relativity permits of our answering it with a moderate degree of certainty..." --Relativity : the Special and General Theory, Albert Einstein--

So, the corrected quote must be something like:

"Two things are 8.8 x 10^26 meters in size: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe".

With that car, I think we can raise our estimate to 8.9 x 10^26 meters.
Ciro

xpensive
xpensive

Au contraire Ciro, I think those pictures is a perfect illustration of Einsteins relativity theory when applied on taste,
as I find the car absolutely fantastic, the most beutiful thing I ever saw as a matter of fact!
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

Richard
Richard

That black nose reminds me of the SLK styling ...
Belatti wrote:

ISLAMATRON

I also like the car, especially that it is a vinyl wrap taht be be taken off and easily changed back to the original or to a different wrap.

I have considered a wrap for my race car, but I have heard the drag characteristics are terrible, well at least for the cheaper ones that I would be purchasing.

And if you guys want to learn about the universe, its size and its creation read the Quran, not Einstein.

Fil

At least they were smart enough to leave the door handles matte black. otherwise the fingermarks would drive me crazy!
Any post(s) made by this user are (semi-)educated opinion(s), based on random fact(s) blurred by the smudges of time.
Any fact(s) claimed by this user will be supplemented by a link to the original source of said fact(s).

Giblet
Giblet

It used to be that Ferrari would not sell a car to just anybody. This is proof why that practice should be reimplemented.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

Belatti
Belatti

xpensive wrote:Au contraire Ciro, I think those pictures is a perfect illustration of Einsteins relativity theory when applied on taste,
as I find the car absolutely fantastic, the most beutiful thing I ever saw as a matter of fact!
So wasting 8.5 mill in a car covered of gold is good taste?

I still think its stupidity. Finite and boundaryless stupidity. It has been said by someone that "the book of tastes" has not been written. But as a contemporary poet once wrote in a Rock and Roll song: "Luxury is vulgar -she said- and conquered me"
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

ISLAMATRON

8.5 million?!?!?! What?!?!?!? WHo?!?!?!?!

Link please

Ciro Pabón

I guess the price is in argentinian euros... ;)

Entre gustos no hay disgustos (between tastes there are no distastes):

Close your eyes, Belatti, I have more X-cars:

See? That's proof of the Universe expanding.
Ciro

xpensive
xpensive

If I die tonight, I will go a happy man, Ciro. Thanks. =P~
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

Shrek
Shrek

Belatti wrote:
xpensive wrote:Au contraire Ciro, I think those pictures is a perfect illustration of Einsteins relativity theory when applied on taste,
So wasting 8.5 mill in a car covered of gold is good taste?

I still think its stupidity. Finite and boundaryless stupidity. It has been said by someone that "the book of tastes" has not been written. But as a contemporary poet once wrote in a Rock and Roll song: "Luxury is vulgar -she said- and conquered me"
If i was Bill Gates i would buy it or see if they could paint my other cars in gold/silver
Spencer

dumrick
dumrick

Thanks Belatti and Ciro, I was needing to throw up and was almost sure I'd have to find one of the Fast and Furious movies to make it, but you've solved my problem.

Belatti
Belatti

dumrick wrote:Thanks Belatti and Ciro, I was needing to throw up and was almost sure I'd have to find one of the Fast and Furious movies to make it, but you've solved my problem.
ajajajajaja!!!!

ISLAMATRON

you old fogies have no style.

Bellati a link please... need moar info.