Ricciardo to replace Karthikeyan??

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
PlatinumZealot

Re: Ricciardo to replace Karthikeyan??

Trailer23 wrote:Narain 'Get out of his way' Karthikeyan.

That guy on the track is as useful as a fart in a spacecraft. One would get the impression that he were resurrected from the F1 Dead.

But you gotta give him some credit, I mean afterall - he is the acclaimed Michael Schumacher...of India.

His official website's slogan is "Narain Karthikeyan - The Fastest Indian in the World". They forgot to add, "...& the weakest driver of the lot."

Hell, even Karun Chandhok is better than him.

Oh & by the way, DR got the call a day before his B'day.

Has anyone even considered that maybe TATA may have pulled out of HRT leading to Karthikeyan removal.

Rumor has it that Karthikeyan will be in HRT cockpit for the Indian GP.
:lol:
πŸ–οΈβœŒοΈβ˜οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒβœοΈπŸŽπŸ†πŸ™

β˜„οΈ Myth of the five suns. β˜„οΈ

β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ
LxVxFxHxN

PNSD
PNSD

n smikle wrote: Yes, I have the feeling that he is not giving 100%. I do not have evidence to prove it though.
Ok, so cleared that one up. Now this point.

And what purpose would not giving 100% serve?

What lead's you to this conclusion? There must be reason? You say you have no evidence so opinion on why he isn't giving 100% would do. And please don't say, "its just a hunch!"

Trailer23

& the plot thickens...

'Kolles to step down as HRT team boss' (to join Williams in 2012):
http://www.planet-f1.com/driver/18227/7 ... team-boss-

Tyler
Tyler

Who cares if he's giving it 100% or not, the simple fact is he's not good enough and he's been hogging a spot that should have gone to a more worthy driver.
Having such a useless driver is one thing but when Tata isn't paying cos he's falling short of the mark, it's time to chuck him out and his arse.
At last common sense and fairness have prevailed!

PNSD
PNSD

Nobody disputes those facts, in fact he should never have been hired in the first place. Who's crazy idea was it to take a less than average driver with a seasons experience n 2005 and put him in the worst car on the grid?

What did they expect.

My point is n smikle is somehow suggest Narain did not try with no evidence basing his opinion on just a hunch. Or of course the masses of motorsport/racing experience he has hid from us these years?

Tyler
Tyler

Very true, he was never going to set the world alight in the HRT.
I'm sure he did give it 100 percent, it wouldn't make sense for him to give anything less and I'm sure he's bitterly disappointed he couldn't have done better for the team or meet the expectations he probably had for himself but unfortunately he didn't have the talent or the equipment to compete. I feel very sorry for him but he can still be proud of his achievements as even the worst F1 drivers are some of the best drivers in the world and I'm sure he enjoyed getting to drive an F1 car again.

Byronrhys