Poll: Who deserves the WDC title 2012 the most?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.

Who do you think deserves the WDC title 2012 the most?

Poll ended at 09 Mar 2013, 23:22

Sebastian Vettel
23%
Fernando Alonso
35%
Kimi Räikkönen
7%
Lewis Hamilton
32%
Jenson Button
No votes
Michael Schumacher
2%
Other driver
1%

Total votes: 128

Intego

Poll: Who deserves the WDC title 2012 the most?

So this is your great opportunity to vote for your World Champion of Hearts of 2012. You may select two options, the poll will close one week before the 2013 opening race. The drivers are all this year racing former Champions in order of this year's points.

Mesdames et Messieurs, faites vos jeux!
Last edited by Intego on 26 Nov 2012, 03:55, edited 2 times in total.
"Posts targeted only at expressing favouritism or dislike towards people are treated as spam. They can hence be deleted without notice and could invoke a warning to the poster." f1technical forum rules

JimClarkFan
JimClarkFan

Re: Poll: Who deserves the WDC title the most?

voted

mnmracer
mnmracer

If I had a 3rd vote, it'd go to Karthikeyan.

WhiteBlue

Edited, because the thread title has changed. Comment no more applicable.
Last edited by WhiteBlue on 26 Nov 2012, 17:03, edited 1 time in total.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

Hail22

Would of been good to have Alonso vs Hamilton this year...would of been a great story...a parting gift for Hamilton to win his last WDC at Mclaren. Or Fernando ending the drought at Ferrari by refreshing his colleagues with a stunning WDC....Hindsight is a beautiful thing....

A changing of the guard would be nice in order to breathe new life into Formula 1 :shock:
Last edited by Hail22 on 26 Nov 2012, 04:52, edited 2 times in total.
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

clipsy1H

Michael Schumacher :mrgreen: .... with a decent car he could be

WhiteBlue

Edited for the same reason as above.
Last edited by WhiteBlue on 26 Nov 2012, 17:04, edited 1 time in total.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

Intego

Of course it's WDC 2012. Fixed.
"Posts targeted only at expressing favouritism or dislike towards people are treated as spam. They can hence be deleted without notice and could invoke a warning to the poster." f1technical forum rules

Lurk

Re: Poll: Who deserves the WDC title 2012 the most?

Intego wrote:So this is your great opportunity to vote for your World Champion of Hearts of 2012. You may select two options, the poll will close one week before the 2013 opening race. The drivers are all this year racing former Champions in order of this year's points.

Damn! I select only one #-o I know understand why some select Kimi or Michael... je suis un imbécile !

PS: normally there is a space between "jeux" and "!" :wink:

Cylinder
Cylinder

Alonso.

Clearly.

Lord help the rest of Formula one if this man gets the best car, I can promise you the title wont be going down to the final race.
Last edited by Cylinder on 26 Nov 2012, 16:52, edited 1 time in total.

myurr
myurr

Lurk wrote:
Intego wrote:So this is your great opportunity to vote for your World Champion of Hearts of 2012. You may select two options, the poll will close one week before the 2013 opening race. The drivers are all this year racing former Champions in order of this year's points.

Damn! I select only one #-o I know understand why some select Kimi or Michael... je suis un imbécile !

Just did the same :P

Intego

Lurk wrote:

I don't think so. :-k
myurr wrote:Just did the same :P
So I can grant you both a second chance. I haven't voted myself thus generously hand my vote to you two guys. If you want PM me your choice, then I will vote so. Hopefully you don't think of the same guy ...

mnmracer
mnmracer

Cylinder wrote:Alonso.

Clearly.

Lord help the rest of Formula one if this man gets the best car, I can promise you the title wont be going down to the final race.
True, Massa will have probably got Fernando wrapped up 2 races before the end :lol:

LionKing
LionKing

Cylinder wrote:Alonso.

Clearly.

The last time this man got the best car in 2007:

The title went down to the wire. Alonso could not handle a competitive teammate and got beaten by the rookie. He was embarrassingly slow in the final races compared to Hamilton, especially in heavy rain in Fuji. He should thank his rookie mate for his errors in last two races to be tied in points...

The rest of Formula one will do fine...

jac
jac

Another season done and dusted. What can I say, SV and RBR did it again. Congrats to them.

Was SV most deserving of the title? Not my call. But in my mind Lewis and Fernando were more consistent all season long, producing better drives than SV, despite NOT having had the downright fastest cars at their disposal.

I just have to single out Fernando - NO other driver in my mind would've been able to drag that (mostly) dog of a car as far up the grid on race day as he did, and I mean no one. He certainly gets an A for sheer effort. In the end, the machinery did not match up to his talent.

I feel for Lewis too - had his team ( and other braindead drivers..) not screwed up - he probably would've been up there fighting for it too.

Just my 2 cents.