2013 Korean Grand Prix

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
SectorOne

2013 Korean Grand Prix

DRS zones on Straight 1 and 2 with two separate detection points for those comeback overtakes.

2010 pole lap thanks to Codemasters ruining youtube for ever with their games.
But a brilliant car and driver to watch so no problems really.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO9_12Elq9Y[/youtube]
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

SectorOne

Re: 2013 Korean Grand Prix

Well predictions..

1. Finger
2. irrelevant
3. irrelevant
4. irrelevant
5. irrelevant

-
1. Finger
2. irrelevant
3. irrelevant
4. irrelevant
5. irrelevant
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

oT v1
oT v1

I'll take a wild bet and say Vet -Alo - Rai.....

Hoping for some help from the weather to mix it up, hopefully maybe even a new winner this season :D
The Power of Dreams

iotar__

Are you saying that RB are favourites and Webber has a penalty?

Mercedes & Ferrari the same. Lotus should be strong unless they "forget" to bring the car for the second driver again, they would be even stronger if they could afford two big updates, they can't so "device" is gone, all the money went towards medical bills.

Another smooth surface track, so let me be the first to say - two stops and boring.
Edit:
Or maybe not - Webber will get the pole and lead and then he'll develop technical problems that'll force him to short-shift or disable KERS. Vettel will take the lead and will be informed about "vibrations" - edge of the seat stuff.

donskar
donskar

SectorOne wrote:Well predictions..

1. Finger
2. irrelevant
3. irrelevant
4. irrelevant
5. irrelevant

-
1. Finger
2. irrelevant
3. irrelevant
4. irrelevant
5. irrelevant
Unfortunately, that is an accurate representation of F1's current state.
Enzo Ferrari was a great man. But he was not a good man. -- Phil Hill

SectorOne

They should just give red bull both titles, then add success weight and enjoy some close fought races until the end ;)

SamH123
SamH123

Not the most anticipated race ever!!

I saw a tweet a few days back from a respected weather guy and he was saying things really looked wet.
Not sure that will stop Vettel winning though

TheGkbrk
TheGkbrk

Guys Red Bull is easily 1 sec clear of anyone so it is the finger again for sure. This could be the first ever F1 race that I will deliberately not watch. Its sad really.

beelsebob
beelsebob

SectorOne wrote:2010 pole lap thanks to Codemasters ruining youtube for ever with their games.
Don't blame codemasters – blame the FIA for DMCAing anything real.

SectorOne

beelsebob wrote:
SectorOne wrote:2010 pole lap thanks to Codemasters ruining youtube for ever with their games.
Don't blame codemasters – blame the FIA for DMCAing anything real.
I´ll blame Codemasters. Before codemasters there was plenty of hotlaps on youtube.
After Codemasters you now have 50 000 videos from Codemasters so you have to set up an adventure, bring food and toilet paper on your quest of going through 300 pages of irrelevant videos from Codemasters where the person doing the lap decided to call the lap "Vettel pole position" when in reality it´s him that has the pole position in the game just to find that 1 or 2 videos of real life laps.

It´s the single most annoying thing on youtube for me.

donskar
donskar

TheGkbrk wrote:Guys Red Bull is easily 1 sec clear of anyone so it is the finger again for sure. This could be the first ever F1 race that I will deliberately not watch. Its sad really.
Eventually (and it will take a while), interest in the general viewing public will wane, just as we hardcore fans lose our ardor for F1. Then the big-time sponsors will get a little antsy, and the broadcast networks will try to re-negotiate their license fees, and promoters will try to pay less for their race fees. Etc., etc., you get the picture.

THEN the suits who use F1 as a cash cow will change some rules in an effort to break RB's domination. Remember the mantra of modern F1:
It's not a sport; it's a business.
Enzo Ferrari was a great man. But he was not a good man. -- Phil Hill

Spacepace

If Red Bull are quickest in the last sector then I believe it will prove Mercedes advantage in low speed corners has basically diminished.

Hail22

SectorOne wrote:Well predictions..

1. Finger
2. irrelevant
3. irrelevant
4. irrelevant
5. irrelevant

-
1. Finger
2. irrelevant
3. irrelevant
4. irrelevant
5. irrelevant
Unfortunately that will most likely be the case...yawn.

If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

godlameroso

This track screams Red Bull, smooth tarmac, humid cool weather, twisty medium speed corners. Vettel again by a country mile, it'll be interesting down the rest of the grid.
Saishū kōnā

dxpetrov
dxpetrov

I think we reached the point where every track screams Red Bull.