2013 Korean Grand Prix

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
mikeerfol

Re: 2013 Korean Grand Prix

k.ko100v wrote:According to accuweather:
http://www.accuweather.com/en/kr/yeonga ... her/223768
Will be raining the whole weekend
Also according to the link you posted the typhoon will hit both Japan and South Korea..

beelsebob
beelsebob

mikeerfol wrote:
k.ko100v wrote:According to accuweather:
http://www.accuweather.com/en/kr/yeonga ... her/223768
Will be raining the whole weekend
Also according to the link you posted the typhoon will hit both Japan and South Korea..
yr.no sayeth... meh

godlameroso

Well I expect rain throughout the weekend, now whether it will rain during race or qualifying I don't know, I do know that the track will most likely be wet or drying when these events take place. The north moving tropical cyclone will be pushed east along the next few days by the low front that's moving in the same direction.
Saishū kōnā

Bredd
Bredd

It's about time bernie turned the sprinklers on. Haven't bad a wet race all year. Looking forward to it.

AnthonyG

Rain or not, I think
1. SC due to too bad weather
2. Race, but Vettel runs away with it again. (the Red Bull stays good in these conditions)
Thank you really doesn't really describe enough what I feel. - Vettel

Bittthhhcuit
Bittthhhcuit

I work as an engineer at shipyard next to the circuit and they've just issued a typhoon "Notice". They've essentially mentioned that the typhoon will affect the area and that further details will follow. As to weather or not the race will be adversely affected, only time will tell. I'm currently back home on vacation but I head but tomorrow just in time to catch the race so I'll have to see what's what.

Mr Alcatraz

If the race is dry what do ya'awl boys think the pecking order will be (after Vettel)? Predictions?
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

mikeerfol

Bittthhhcuit wrote:I work as an engineer at shipyard next to the circuit and they've just issued a typhoon "Notice". They've essentially mentioned that the typhoon will affect the area and that further details will follow. As to weather or not the race will be adversely affected, only time will tell. I'm currently back home on vacation but I head but tomorrow just in time to catch the race so I'll have to see what's what.
Ι see what you did there :P

Seriously now, so the typhoon is likely to strike this Sunday?

iotar__

Bittthhhcuit wrote:I work as an engineer at shipyard next to the circuit and they've just issued a typhoon "Notice". They've essentially mentioned that the typhoon will affect the area and that further details will follow. As to weather or not the race will be adversely affected, only time will tell. I'm currently back home on vacation but I head but tomorrow just in time to catch the race so I'll have to see what's what.
Cool .

Hopefully as a sign of cosmic justice typhoon will sweep one car (in a safe manner) leaving all the others intact, or at least sudden gust of wind will blow into exhaust clogging it and pushing back all the gases where they belong #-o .

Rain and wind on Sunday, typhoon(?) : http://web.kma.go.kr/eng/weather/typoon ... _5days.jsp

Qualifying at 7.00? Not good.

godlameroso

The storm will hit mainly to the east nearer to Japan than Korea, however these storms are pretty big so it's almost a certainty that it will affect the race, possibly qualifying. The most inclement weather in these storms is usually to the north west of the center of circulation.
Saishū kōnā

max_speed
max_speed

godlameroso wrote:The storm will hit mainly to the east nearer to Japan than Korea, however these storms are pretty big so it's almost a certainty that it will affect the race, possibly qualifying. The most inclement weather in these storms is usually to the north west of the center of circulation.
since lotus, mercedes and ferrari are able to spice up championship , god has finally decided to take things in his own hands now. we just need 2 vettel DNF to spark some interest back into championship else its more fun watching tom & jerry than an F1 race

raymondu999

Mr Alcatraz wrote:If the race is dry what do ya'awl boys think the pecking order will be (after Vettel)? Predictions?
y'all, not ya'awl :P

If dry, I'm predicting P2 and P3 will be between Lewis and Kimi, P4 and P5 between Webber and Alonso.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

iotar__

Did you see? Scumbag typhoon changed direction (link above), god hates China now more. Probable area still covering track but barely touching Korea. Rain still predicted (if you can't be excited about racing there's still weather :-( ).

MOWOG

Hopefully as a sign of cosmic justice typhoon will sweep one car (in a safe manner) leaving all the others intact, or at least sudden gust of wind will blow into exhaust clogging it and pushing back all the gases where they belong #-o .
That is something I would dearly love to see! :mrgreen: =D>
Some men go crazy; some men go slow. Some men go just where they want; some men never go.

oT v1
oT v1

Mr Alcatraz wrote:If the race is dry what do ya'awl boys think the pecking order will be (after Vettel)? Predictions?
I'm going to take a crazy risk here and put my reputation on the line..........Vet/Alo/Rai
The Power of Dreams