Bruno Senna

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
weisler
weisler

Bruno Senna

Hi everyone. I'm sure most of you have seen what Bruno Senna, nephew to Aryton, has been up to the last few weeks. He swept the races at Oulton Park this past weekend. Looks like hes got a little bit of his uncle in him.

http://speedtv.com/articles/auto/more/23073/

Do you think we'll see the Senna name back in F1? Aryton was quoted once along the lines of "if you think I'm good, what until you see my nephew." I sure hope he makes it into F1 and is successful. The Senna story really facinates me, I was too young to really follow him and realize what was going on when he was racing.

What's your opinion?

Jason

Re: Bruno Senna

weisler wrote:Hi everyone. I'm sure most of you have seen what Bruno Senna, nephew to Aryton, has been up to the last few weeks. He swept the races at Oulton Park this past weekend. Looks like hes got a little bit of his uncle in him.

http://speedtv.com/articles/auto/more/23073/

Do you think we'll see the Senna name back in F1? Aryton was quoted once along the lines of "if you think I'm good, what until you see my nephew." I sure hope he makes it into F1 and is successful. The Senna story really facinates me, I was too young to really follow him and realize what was going on when he was racing.

What's your opinion?
The Senna name would come in a few years I think, If you mentioned Oulton Park does that means he is in the BTCC?
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

RH1300S
RH1300S

Funny, I was thinking of pretty much the same thread yesterday.

First, I hope no-one compares him to his uncle - not fair in either direction. Mind you, they do look very similar...........

It seems like he is over here quietly getting on with the job and has showed some good pace; good luck to him.

Does F1 beckon? No idea, lets wait and see if he gets into GP2 and have a good look at how the talent lies.

ketanpaul

I do think that we can expect him in F1. The lad sure has talent and the coolest surname ever (after scott speed). His name is gonna help him get to the pinnacle just as the rosberg name did for nico.

And yeah, he really looks like his uncle :lol: :lol:

Jason

:P

dumrick
dumrick

Rosberg, Piquet and Senna dueling in F1 in some years? Quite possible! :D

Spencifer_Murphy

Yeah lol... it would be quite surreal. And we canr forget Mansell's two sons are racing now.

Ummm, Rosberg, Senna, Mansell & Piquet...now all we need is for a younger Prost to start racing lol.

How about even further down the line...Mick Schumacher? Following is father? (Although I hear in F1 racing he's actually taking a great interested in Ice Hockey now)
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

johny

nicolas prost is racing in spanish f3 in racing engeneering

fast family tree?

Tom

I'd like to see Brundle's son do what his father never could and win an F1 race. Also does Alesi have a son?
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

manchild
manchild

Don't forget Nicolas Prost!

rsfocus
rsfocus

i got to see bruno in melbourne this year, he was so far in front of the other drivers in the way he was cornering, exiting corners with throttle etc etc, he was brilliant. he is a pretty good bloke to, not full of himself or anything. i'm a fan of his now (am a huge fan of his uncle too) but bruno will get to f1, his name will help, i wont be surprised to see a lewis hamilton and bruno senna pairing in mclarens in the not too distant future...(remember his f3 car is mercedes powered)

here is a pic i took of him at the gp

[IMG:1024:680]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c321/ ... C_6921.jpg[/img]

Tom

I was slightly annoyed to see him driving on Sky one's new car show 'broom broom.'

Childish show for a future F1 superstar.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Jason

looks like the Prost name will be returning....OH YYYYEEEEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!

Belatti
Belatti

Reading this old thread (blame F1T new features that helps bring out some old threads :D ) I would like to summarise:

Rosberg and Piquet already in F1.
But I have no idea how are the other kids doing :?:
Other kids are:
* Senna
* Mansell
* Prost
(its a pity but we all know Lauda kids don´t have what it takes to be in F1)

Will some of them reach there?
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

rsfocus
rsfocus

Senna is into his second year of GP2, he has signed a deal to race for isport international, so after a good debut year with Arden including reaching every step of the podium, he should be up there fighting for the title (hopefully) he is currently in the GP2 Asia series where in the first race he got 2nd (i think)but dnf'd the second race. Considering how many years he had away from racing after his uncle's death and how quickly he has got to GP2, he has a bright future. i am a big fan...

the mansell boys, i think are both running formula atlantic this year. not sure. Prost, isnt he doing sports car racing?