Pure gossip: Alonso marries?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Ciro Pabón

Pure gossip: Alonso marries?

This is what "The Voice of Asturias" (in spanish) and "The New Spain" (again, in spanish) say happened on Friday. Of course, any who has read the news at this site, knows that the bride is Raquel del Rosario (Rachel of the Rosary? :)), singer of the pop-rock group "El sueño de Morfeo" ("Morpheus dream").

Allegedly, they took their marriage "entourage" to the Maldivas, in the Indic Ocean, where apparently Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are in their honeymoon.

There are also allegations about his father asking Fernando not to rush into marriage. Of course, there are counterallegations about that, too. Anyway, it is a slow sunday afternoon... ;)
Ciro

Venom
Venom

You will find out sooner or later.

At least if it's true, he will have fine excuse for losing wdc 07 :)
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

johny

a baby could be the perfect one, just see jaques :lol:

Carlos
Carlos

Congratulations Alonso Fernando --- both the World Drivers Champion & a marvellous milestone -- a Wedding -- 2 big W in one year. Marriage & Piloting in your future -- I can't imagine which is most difficult -- may I wish you success in both!

Regards Carlos

Carlos
Carlos

I do hope that Alonso Fernando has his contracts-- his sponsorships and his endorsements in order for many years ahead -- good planning is so important in every phase of life -- otherwise your performance will suffer. A good father's advice is so very important. A favourite proverb of every Patriarch --" I told you so , son. " May I wish you good Luck in every avenue of you future WDC and now as Husband .

Regards Carlos

Ciro Pabón

The marriage is more difficult. After all, at least one guy can win at the WDC... ;)
Ciro