GP2 2008-10 Car

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
monkeyboy1976
monkeyboy1976

GP2 2008-10 Car

Ogami musashi
Ogami musashi

I like it!
One thing i like is that from year to year the do try to increase performance , wich is quite the opposite of F1..thoses days, even if performance always increase anyway in some fields.

Tom

aww its like an iccle F1 car, and around some circuits probably not much slower either!
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Principessa

checkered

Dallara has come up with

a very elegant translation of F1 design trends for the "baby brother" series. Seeing that this chassis will race 2008 - 2010, I wonder what they're going to do with their GP2/11 design ... as there apparently will be drastic changes in F1 for 2011? What, exactly, is GP2 evolving to - especially in relation to an "energy recoverig" (and who knows what else) F1?

Well, the GP2/08 is an elegant design (on an admittedly superficial examination) and it will look great on track, I'm sure of that. If there's anything to complain about, it's that they don't seem to have a different design approach to any aspect of the car compared to F1 ... something distinctly "GP2" might've been nice.

kurtiejjj
kurtiejjj

To be honest I think it would be much better to have chassis' of different manufacuturers, would be good to see lola etc. back! However GP2 delivers a good training ground at a good budget.

What I still don't understand why didn't they call it Formula 2? :?: