IRL Indy 2011

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
checkered

IRL Indy 2011

cossie
cossie

so lets see the current Dallara has the tendincy to fly and this chassis was designed by so called experts, now they are having fans design a car, hey Tony George just bid it out to Airbus or Boeing,

Belatti
Belatti

Nice design!
It´s like Indy will return to the 60´s!
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

cossie
cossie

considering that the current dallaradar flying machine was designed by dallara, haveing fans designe the next gen earl airplane should be interesting

checkered

Actually I've been hard

pressed to find much tangible info about the results of the project thus far. Nothing detailed anyway. There were some Honda design bigwigs present at the "unveiling" so I'm getting the feeling they don't want rival series to know the specifics of some ideas, yet.

cossie
cossie

1st of all Hoinada will not be around untol 2001, they will be in nascar wit toiyaota in 2009, TG has amatuar fan designeing thse spieces of crapm the Dallara's right noe are regulated by the FAA due to thier perpencity to take off, there is a reason they are called carpwagon and dalalra DARTS and the league is called the injury wreaking league , they are the most unsafe open wheel cars in history, back breaking machines