ALMS at Mosport

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
RacingManiac
RacingManiac

ALMS at Mosport

West
West

I love the GT2 Porsches
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Very cool, thank you maniac. I see you covered a lot of territory, from outside of turn one to Moss corner. I watched the race on TV, wishing I was there......
And McNish was leading with ten minites to go when his gearbox left him only fourth gear... but that's racing.

RacingManiac
RacingManiac

for the third year in a row me and my friends walked the whole outer perimeter of the track during the race. Makes for difficult following of the race(kept forget to bring a radio walkman or something with me, for the third time...lol), but good for getting good photo op....actually saw the accident with the Highcroft and a 911 car and the Radical's crash at turn 1 in the process as well....

checkered

Very good pictures, thank you.

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Those pictures are very much appreciated RacingManiac, thanks for sharing them with us.

You even managed to capture what seems to be a Ferrari vs Porsche battle during qualy!
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.