FIA GT

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
Belatti
Belatti

FIA GT

Well, basically I´m happy to know that FIA GT will its last 2008 race in Argentina (San Luis province) and that Argentina will have a team, running the only Ferrari 550 in the GT1 class (trying to stop Maseratis).

Drivers will be Tuero, Mazzacane (both ex-Minardi), Lopez (ex-Renault tester) and Basso (CART tester, ex-euroF3000, son of the owner of the Argentinian BBB valves)

Drivers and team anouncement (in spanish)
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/EdicionImpre ... id=1004783

A thread with pictures about the circuit:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=19526168

I would apreciate any feedback about this series, because the only thing I know about them is the cars and divisions. (0 TV coverage here)
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

ds.raikkonen

Re: FIA GT

Belatti wrote:(0 TV coverage here)
+1 :cry: here you dont even get Le Mans, GP2, NASCAR, FIA GT is always at odd times.
“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that’s what gets you.” - JC

zac510
zac510

No good turn goes unpunished.

Belatti
Belatti

Thanks Zac!

The other day I checked the link and team ACA Argentina was missing, but now its added!

We will see on May 17&18 if thing works OK...
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

zac510
zac510

Also they are showing the regular TV coverage live on the ITV4 (UK Tv) website, but I expect it has some kind of IP filtering to filter out non-UK computers. Maybe you know a way around that..? :)
No good turn goes unpunished.