Monaco on a budget?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
captainmorgan
captainmorgan

Monaco on a budget?

I'm going to be in the area around the time of the Monaco race, I was just wondering about how much (or how little) a race weekend might cost. I've heard Beausoleil is a much better deal than even trying in Monaco itself. How feasible is staying here? Is it possible to see the race from a decent standing area, and to stay in the area without stretching my wallet too much?

Devon
Devon

Re: Monaco on a budget?

Avoid staying in Monaco. Around is going to cost you since they pretty much all increase prices for the event. In beausoleil you should try Hotel "le Forum". I'd go stay in either Nice ( 20 km ) or Menton ( 5 km ) and get to the race by train. Station is really near the track.

In regards to ticket cost/view of race the best are always in zone K, near the swiming pool and these are pricy. Look on the internet for ticket prices, look on http://acm.mc/gpm/gpm_main.php

Prices on sunday should be from 300 to 500 $. These are for the seats.

Let me know if you need other info, I live there.

Cheers

nae
nae

Re: Monaco on a budget?

save up for a few years and when you get 30 mill together then you can go watch all the races
..?