F1 Racing magazine

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
Irvingthien
Irvingthien

F1 Racing magazine

I must give credit to those who are responsible for the covers of the F1 Racing magazine.Those guys' "Photoshop-ping-" technics are damn good.
Check out the picture above...that's not even Kimi.He never drove the MP4-16 with that helmet on before....
And check this out....
It's imposible to sit in front of the cockpit while the car is travelling 150mph++.And all the reflection from the car looks like the ones made by fluorocent lights.
Excellent photography techniques....

West
West

I wish they wouldn't interview the same guys every other magazine.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

That is true....they interview the same guys again and again.

scarbs
scarbs

I think the mag is even better since they published a couple of my photos...!

Steven
Owner

pff I've bought it a couple of times and don't like it very much really.
I have had formule1, a dutch magazine for about 4 years, but stopped buying it, since all they were writing about was Jos Verstappen :?
Seemingly the same desease :D

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Well I read F1 Racing since August 1996 (just missing the first 5 or 6 issues) and at the start they kept on changing the drivers but didn't have any tech articles. Now the only interview the same drivers and have something that is a little more technical....but not much.

Mikacouli
Mikacouli

All those pictures are real. Kimi drove with the McLaren MP4/16 in the winter of 2002. Check it and you will see.
At one day of that testingweek they had a photoshoot. So its a real photo.
En by the way, photshop or fireworkd is not difficult. I make wallpapers by myself en GP covers for all the gp's.
all hopes on the MP4/24

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Well I wasn't sure....but Mikacouli is right....the pics were really taken.....but in Alonsos case the background was changed.

inspectah
inspectah

En by the way, photshop or fireworkd is not difficult. I make wallpapers by myself en GP covers for all the gp's.
Well, i don't think that was his point here.
"En"... funny. That's a finnish word and means "no"... I know, a bit off topic. Sorry :mrgreen:

West
West

If you look at those two covers, the first mag has kimi on the cover w/ an interview w/ alonso in smaller letters. Then you have Fernando on the next cover, w/ an interview w/ Raikkonen...
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

Irvingthien
Irvingthien

All those pictures are real. Kimi drove with the McLaren MP4/16 in the winter of 2002.
Actually the MP4.16 was last drove by Raikkonen during the WINTER TESTING IN 2001.Kimi didn't started using the helmet with red "flair" on it until the last few days of the 2002 WINTER TESTING.