Bahrain GP 2010 - BIC

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
raymondu999

Re: Bahrain GP 2010 - BIC

Just wondering, after rewatching Bahrain GP, it seems like Vettel's sound was having a coarse "buzz" in it as well similar to what Lewis/Jenson had in Spa... does that mean that back then they attempted the overrun to be done in the race?
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

esbjornzon
esbjornzon

raymondu999 wrote:Just wondering, after rewatching Bahrain GP, it seems like Vettel's sound was having a coarse "buzz" in it as well similar to what Lewis/Jenson had in Spa... does that mean that back then they attempted the overrun to be done in the race?

Sure it wasn't the noise that occured efter the sparkplug failure?

forty-two

raymondu999 wrote:Just wondering, after rewatching Bahrain GP, it seems like Vettel's sound was having a coarse "buzz" in it as well similar to what Lewis/Jenson had in Spa... does that mean that back then they attempted the overrun to be done in the race?
A comment I made when the Q3 Map was first being mooted as a possibility. In fact I suggested that this might explain the "Spark plug failure" which was reported.

If that were true though, how different might the WDC standings be right now if RB had worked out how to use Q3-Map throughout the race without breaking things?
The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the Universe and ... Everything?

raymondu999

Well I doubt it had much (if anything) to do with the Australia failure for Seb, but Seb would've gained 13 points from the first race.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

forty-two

And no doubt, leading from the 1st race would have had an impact on his mental position too (in terms of confidence etc.).
The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the Universe and ... Everything?

raymondu999

If the ferraris didnt successfully overtake him, I believe that would actually ahve been a lights-to-flag, actually.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法