Spanish GP 2010 - Barcelona

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
raymondu999

Re: Spanish GP 2010 - Barcelona

marcush. wrote:Red Bull is underperforming ,end of story .this is not the cars ,nor the drivers(at least not Vettels) fault but the team is not performing as needed.
Sorry, just point of clarification here. Do you mean that the team, minus the cars and drivers, are at fault, or, do you mean that the team as a whole and not ONLY the car and drivers are at fault?

Having said that, I truly do feel sorry for Vettel. He should be heading the board with 100 points, just dominating the scene, but his car has let him down twice and his team(?) have let him down once in China.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

marcush.
marcush.

raymondu999 wrote:
marcush. wrote:Red Bull is underperforming ,end of story .this is not the cars ,nor the drivers(at least not Vettels) fault but the team is not performing as needed.
Sorry, just point of clarification here. Do you mean that the team, minus the cars and drivers, are at fault, or, do you mean that the team as a whole and not ONLY the car and drivers are at fault?

Having said that, I truly do feel sorry for Vettel. He should be heading the board with 100 points, just dominating the scene, but his car has let him down twice and his team(?) have let him down once in China.
the car was on pole position in every race but the speed was not transferred into wins.This is team issue.Vettel and Webber are part of the team so of course they have to take their share of not exploiting the potential which is undoubtedly there.
to me motorsport is a team sport .Only in those qualy moments and during race stints the driver is under the impression he was fighting alone.

raymondu999

I have to beg to differ here. I don't think that it's really quite fair to blame Vettel for his Bahrain and Australia incidents. China, maybe, maybe not (depending on who made the pit call) but otherwise I feel that Vettel just had a case of Webber's luck in Bahrain & Australia.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Two more weeks!! :x
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

jonathan189
jonathan189

What happened to the Chinese GP thread?

raceman

jonathan189 wrote:What happened to the Chinese GP thread?
It is blocked by the revered moderator due to ramblings on pit lane incidents that were going on and on and on.....
mx_tifosi wrote:It was fun while it lasted. Goodbye for now Chinese GP thread.

and I wonder why one would need Chinese GP thread now as it is past and we are moving to Spanish GP just two more weeks' time! :roll:

raymondu999

Traffic's going to be a killer in quali here...
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

astracrazy
astracrazy

raymondu999 wrote:Traffic's going to be a killer in quali here...
imagen Monaco then

raymondu999

both of them, yeah. Imagine if Vettel gets stuck behind Chandhok O_O
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

JohnsonsEvilTwin

Can someone please tell me how to get to next Fridays free practice REALLY QUICKLY? [-o<

It says 8 days to go on my calendar, but im sure there is a shortcut somewhere?
I need to see what Mr Brawn and Mercedes GP has in store for us and wether Mclaren can outpace Red Bull!
My bets are looking rather flimsy at present so I need a heads up to keep my Will Hill account from looking like somthing out of an Evil Dead sequel.

Thanks in advance compadres! :D
More could have been done.
David Purley

volarchico
volarchico

JohnsonsEvilTwin wrote:Can someone please tell me how to get to next Fridays free practice REALLY QUICKLY? [-o<
Just drive really fast. You'll get there quicker that way.

raceman

volarchico wrote:
JohnsonsEvilTwin wrote:Can someone please tell me how to get to next Fridays free practice REALLY QUICKLY? [-o<

:lol:

+1

ArchAngel

volarchico wrote:
You might even make it all the way to Sunday post-race
faster than everyone else driving only 88 mph using this. :D

Just don't forget to come back and tell us the results. :mrgreen:

JohnsonsEvilTwin

Ahh yes the flux capacitor. =D>

How could I have forgotten! Now that I know this, can someone point me in the general direction of a distributor for this gadget. As a google search only reveals some obscure film called "Back to the future" :wtf:

Scrach that, I found one let you know how it goes......
David Purley

JohnsonsEvilTwin

1. Rosberg
2. Button
3. Schumacher
4. Vettel
5. Alonso
6. Massa
7. Webber
8. Kubica

Hamilton and Schumacher involved in a titanic battle for third, when Schumacher(fully F-ducted) pulled out a daring move round the outside of Hamilton on the long turn 3 right hander. Hamilton attempted a repass on turn 4 but ended in the kitty litter much to his visible chagrin. Lap 24 I believe.....

Its happened, put your house on it!
David Purley