Spanish GP 2010 - Barcelona

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Mr Alcatraz

Re: Spanish GP 2010 - Barcelona

ringo wrote:
andrew wrote:Couple of things:

1. Why is he called "The Boss"? Ain't no boss of mine.
2. There are several other drivers than Hamilton that deserve some thread time and may sring a surprise this weekend.
The Boss gained that moniker because someone on this forum gave it to him. It sprung from the "Boss" advert he wears on his racing gear. These names come from some of the oddest sources. I present WB's taping Massa as "The Bulk" which has its origins in a Spanish website Google translation. I am one of the first people to point out "The Bosses" short comings but I also love nicknames. Chill out bro. I'm down with Ferrari just like you. Not all nicknames take! I noticed that I'm the only one that uses Kubinski!
It's all in good fun! :mrgreen:
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

WhiteBlue

Welcome to 1st practise. It looks like the new front suits Schumacher. He is faster than Rosberg and absolutely on P3 behind the McLarens.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

WhiteBlue

Glock takes a trip through the gravel while de la Rosa still is in the pits with technical problems (broken drive shaft).

Klien is half a second faster than Senna.

Di Resta is faster than Liuzzi which may give rise to some discussions at Force India.
Last edited by WhiteBlue on 07 May 2010, 12:00, edited 1 time in total.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

WhiteBlue

Hülkenberg has an engine failure.

Moanlower

Can someone give a link to a decent live feed ?
Losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning.

JohnsonsEvilTwin

Jeeezus That Benz is MOOOOOOOVIN!

Moanlower: BBC Sport
More could have been done.
David Purley

Moanlower

here u can find a good quality live stream.. http://www.hqtv.com.pl/newtv/

djos

RedBull lads (Webber in particular) clearly doing lots of running and Fast too - considering they dont do low fuel running on Friday's things are looking very good!
"In downforce we trust"

JohnsonsEvilTwin

Djos

The Merxcs are fast but those Bulls are Rocketships! If they dont have low fuel we are in for a BORING RACE.
David Purley

Hangaku

The Red Bulls were both doing fairly long stints, they both pitted, came out with fresh prime tyres on and are now running a lot faster.

Vettel ran a 1:19.965 for P1. If he can run that time without nearly empty tanks, I would be very surprised - Q2 last year, Rubens ran a 1:19.954 on a nearly empty tank.
Yer.

Moanlower

Hangaku wrote:The Red Bulls were both doing fairly long stints, they both pitted, came out with fresh prime tyres on and are now running a lot faster.

Vettel ran a 1:19.965 for P1. If he can run that time without nearly empty tanks, I would be very surprised - Q2 last year, Rubens ran a 1:19.954 on a nearly empty tank.
You just beat me on that one.

JohnsonsEvilTwin

So what is the gap?
I have a feeling Mercedes have closed quite a bit.
David Purley

Hangaku

Yeah definitely, the Mercs are looking closer now. I feel a bit for Rosberg though, he had a car that he could do well in, and now he appears to be struggling with it. I hope it's just a basic setup issue.
Yer.

djos

JohnsonsEvilTwin wrote:Djos

The Merxcs are fast but those Bulls are Rocketships! If they dont have low fuel we are in for a BORING RACE.
I'm looking for a boring race* and a RedBull 1,2!!! (With Webbo on the top Step) [-o<

*although some action behind the RedBulls would be nice. :lol:
"In downforce we trust"

ringo

Car looks to be 1 second faster than everyone else! #-o
For Sure!!