We have other threads for team & race conversations.
Time for the annual reminder that the car threads are for examining the actual features of the car. If the comment doesn’t relate to an observation of an actual detail on the car then it doesn’t belong in this thread.
For the avoidance of doubt, here are some examples:
- Whitmarsh, Vettel, and Boullier are not features on any car.
- References to laptimes belong in the relevant test or race thread.
- Seriously, there is nothing new to say about genitals, gaping fish, or monkeys with big noses. It’s all been said already. We don’t need endless reminders.
- Soft focus effects belong in wedding albums, not technical posts.
- “I love this team” or “the TP must be sacked” are fanboy posts
- Links to a blog are OK as long if you make constructive objective posts here. Otherwise its just spam.
Finally, if you do see posts that are out of order then please report them so they can be dealt with appropriately.