Rennkollektiv Eisenacher Motoren Werke
|Based in: Eisenach|
Founded: 1945 (active 1953)
Principal: No works involvement
This operation began after World War 2 at Eisenach in the Russian zone of the BMW group. Production cars were built from 1947, with a name change to AWE in 1956.
Competition cars were soon forgotten and the company concentrated on producing the ugly series of Wartburg saloons.
|Car designation||Race years|