News and articles
Despite the current restrictions regarding the development of the radically new car for the 2022 ...
The FIA World Motor Sport Council have decided to make changed to the superlicence rules in order...
Mercedes is hopeful that the technical problems that forced Valtteri Bottas to retire from the ra...
While Ferrari is set to bring new parts to its troublesome 2020 F1 car, the reigning world champi...
Former Formula One race winner and Alfa Romeo Racing Orlen's development driver Robert Kubic...
Despite the unexpected longevity of tyre life, the safety car propelled most of the drivers towar...
Formula One has announced that Movistar+ have extended their TV rights agreement to exclusively s...
Ferrari Team Principal Mattia Binotto was not happy with the outcome of the Eifel Grand Prix, but...
Mercedes continued its daunting march towards the 2020 championship titles by dominating yet anot...
- Tue Oct 20, 2020 Ferrari, Renault passed the 2022 crash test
- Tue Oct 20, 2020 FIA to ease superlicense rules
- Mon Oct 19, 2020 Mercedes to evaulate Bottas’ power unit at Portimao
- Mon Oct 19, 2020 Ferrari to introduce upgrades, Mercedes to abandon development
- Sun Oct 18, 2020 Alfa Romeo test driver Kubica clinches his first DTM podium
- Sun Oct 18, 2020 Better tyre duration than expected – tyre analysis
- Mon Oct 12, 2020 Formula 1 to extend its TV rights in Spain
- Sun Oct 11, 2020 Ferrari rues horrible graining, but takes delight in the upgrades
- Sun Oct 11, 2020 Teams’ reactions after the Eifel Grand Prix
- Sun Oct 11, 2020 Hamilton equals Schumacher record with Nurburgring victory
- Sun Oct 11, 2020 Fast facts for the Eifel Grand Prix
- Sun Oct 11, 2020 Mercedes, Ferrari to use new engines at the Eifel GP
- Sun Oct 11, 2020 Pirelli predicts a two-stop race
- Sat Oct 10, 2020 Ferrari debuted new parts at the Nürburgring
- Sat Oct 10, 2020 Bottas secures pole, Leclerc shines in the Eifel GP qualifying
- Sat Oct 10, 2020 Official: Nico Hülkenberg to replace Lance Stroll
- Sat Oct 10, 2020 FP3: Bottas tops the final session as Mercedes dominates at the Nurburgring
- Fri Oct 09, 2020 FP2: Weather prevents running, closing action-less Friday at Nurburgring
- Fri Oct 09, 2020 FP1: Bad weather prevents running in first practice
- Thu Oct 08, 2020 Eifel Grand Prix – Preview
- Fri Oct 02, 2020 Honda to quit F1 at end of 2021 season
- Tue Sep 29, 2020 Ferrari F2 juniors to make their debut in F1 this year
- Mon Sep 28, 2020 Excellent durability - tyre performance at Sochi
- Mon Sep 28, 2020 Ferrari back on track, indicates Leclerc
- Sun Sep 27, 2020 They want to distract us, says Hamilton
- Sun Sep 27, 2020 Teams' reaction after the Russian Grand Prix
- Sun Sep 27, 2020 F2: Zhou takes maiden win, Schumacher extends championship lead
- Sun Sep 27, 2020 Bottas wins at Sochi as Hamilton ruins his race ahead of the start
- Sat Sep 26, 2020 Ferrari feels there was more to grab in qualifying
- Sat Sep 26, 2020 F1 reached its biggest spike of COVID-19 cases
- Sat Sep 26, 2020 The usual one-stop strategy will be the preferred one – Pirelli
- Sat Sep 26, 2020 F2: Ferrari protege Schumacher takes an impressive feature race victory at Sochi
- Sat Sep 26, 2020 Hamilton takes pole as Mercedes continues to dominate at Sochi
- Sat Sep 26, 2020 FP3: Hamilton fights back to top final practice
- Fri Sep 25, 2020 FP2: Bottas continues to set the pace in Sochi
- Fri Sep 25, 2020 FP1: Bottas kicks off Russian Grand Prix weekend on top
- Thu Sep 24, 2020 Russian Grand Prix - Preview
- Tue Sep 22, 2020 Nurburgring to sell 20,000 tickets for Eifel GP
- Thu Sep 17, 2020 Things we learned from the Tuscan Grand Prix
- Tue Sep 15, 2020 Better durability than expected – Tyre analysis
- Sun Sep 13, 2020 Teams’ reaction following the Tuscan Grand Prix
- Sun Sep 13, 2020 Hamilton faultless to crash-filled Tuscan GP victory
- Sun Sep 13, 2020 Lungaard wins feature race, Schumacher keeps championship lead
- Sun Sep 13, 2020 Piastri seals F3 title as Lawson wins the last race
- Sun Sep 13, 2020 Things to know ahead of the Tuscan Grand Prix
- Sun Sep 13, 2020 Wide variety of strategies possible, says Pirelli
- Sat Sep 12, 2020 F2: Mazepin wins feature race as Ferrari junior Schumacher takes the championship lead
- Sat Sep 12, 2020 Hamilton takes pole, Leclerc 5th for Ferrari's 1000th GP
- Sat Sep 12, 2020 FP3: Bottas fastest again in Tuscan GP final practice
- Sat Sep 12, 2020 Safety car sports red livery at Ferrari’s 1000th race
- Fri Sep 11, 2020 FP2: Bottas stays on top as Mercedes demonstrate their superior pace
- Fri Sep 11, 2020 FP1: Bottas leads the way, Ferrari in better form
- Thu Sep 10, 2020 Tuscan Grand Prix – Preview
- Thu Sep 10, 2020 Sebastian Vettel joins Aston Martin for 2021
- Wed Sep 09, 2020 Ferrari unveil special livery for 1000th Grand Prix at Mugello
- Wed Sep 09, 2020 Perez set to leave Racing Point at the end of 2020
- Tue Sep 08, 2020 Williams Racing appoints Simon Roberts as Acting Team Principal
- Tue Sep 08, 2020 What did we learn from the Italian Grand Prix?
- Tue Sep 08, 2020 Ferrari CEO Camilleri rules out any success before 2022
- Mon Sep 07, 2020 Gasly wins with a three-compound strategy - Tyre analysis