News and articles
She is not frequently in the spotlight, but takes on an important role behind the scenes. F1Techn...
After returning to a position of solvency, the new Racing Point Force India team was granted an o...
Lewis Hamilton has won the Singapore Grand Prix in a dominating fashion, with only Verstappen bri...
With the European season of the 2018 F1 Championship completed, teams and drivers gathered togeth...
After strong showing in the free practice sessions, Ferrari ended the qualifying session for the ...
Lewis Hamilton took his 79th career pole position in the qualifying session for the 2018 Singapor...
Sebastian Vettel topped the final practice session in Singapore. 2 of our writers wrote the repor...
Ferrari's flying Finn, Kimi Raikkonen topped Friday's practice at Singapore, narrowly e...
Red Bull Racing have made the best possible start to the Singapore race weekend by seeing both it...
- Wed Sep 19, 2018 McLaren hires Fry as part of team rebuild
- Sun Sep 16, 2018 Hamilton extends championship lead with Singapore GP win
- Sun Sep 16, 2018 Things to know before the Singapore Grand Prix
- Sun Sep 16, 2018 The pole position was within reach – Ferrari
- Sat Sep 15, 2018 Hamilton takes pole in front of Verstappen and Vettel
- Sat Sep 15, 2018 FP3: The Red Demons Dominate The Charts
- Sat Sep 15, 2018 Mercedes fuel supplier Petronas brings extrenal help into F1
- Fri Sep 14, 2018 FP2: Raikkonen ahead as Vettel scrubs wall
- Fri Sep 14, 2018 FP1: Red Bull takes the lead in Singapore
- Thu Sep 13, 2018 Singapore Grand Prix - Preview
- Thu Sep 13, 2018 Mercedes and Ferrari are neck and neck on power – Geoff Willis
- Tue Sep 11, 2018 Ferrari signs Leclerc to race alongside Vettel
- Tue Sep 11, 2018 Raikkonen to race for Sauber as of 2019
- Tue Sep 11, 2018 Ferrari’s Mattia Binotto happy with the SF71H’s performance
- Tue Sep 11, 2018 I have three options in Indycar – Alonso
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 The reason why Kimi Räikkönen lost the win at Monza
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 Silverstone may be resurfaced again following MotoGP’s request
- Sun Sep 09, 2018 Mick Schumacher excels at Nürburgring F3 weekend
- Sun Sep 09, 2018 Aldo Costa remains 'fully engaged'
- Sun Sep 09, 2018 The Ground Effect
- Thu Sep 06, 2018 Stability key to upturn in form – Mattia Binotto
- Tue Sep 04, 2018 Has Ferrari truly overpowered Mercedes?
- Tue Sep 04, 2018 FIA will keep an eye on ‘fake’ pit stops – Charlie Whiting
- Mon Sep 03, 2018 Norris to replace Vandoorne at McLaren in 2019
- Sun Sep 02, 2018 Hamilton wins Italian GP, Vettel 4th after early collision
- Sun Sep 02, 2018 Verstappen unhappy with Renault’s latest development
- Sun Sep 02, 2018 Things to know before the Italian Grand Prix
- Sat Sep 01, 2018 Ferrari want to keep up the momentum in the race
- Sat Sep 01, 2018 Raikkonen on pole as Ferrari lock out front row at Monza
- Sat Sep 01, 2018 Formula One releases draft 2019 calendar
- Fri Aug 31, 2018 Ferrari leads the second practice on home turf
- Fri Aug 31, 2018 FP1: Perez tops rain-hit session
- Fri Aug 31, 2018 Renault postpones its own development while Red Bull takes it onto the track
- Fri Aug 31, 2018 Mercedes may impose team orders – Toto Wolff
- Thu Aug 30, 2018 Power unit situation ahead of the Italian Grand Prix
- Thu Aug 30, 2018 FIA to aid overtaking with elongated DRS zones
- Wed Aug 29, 2018 Italian Grand Prix Preview
- Tue Aug 28, 2018 Individual tyre selection for the Italian Grand Prix
- Tue Aug 28, 2018 New compounds for 2019 - exclusive talk with Pirelli’s Mario Isola
- Mon Aug 27, 2018 Formula One Fan Festival in Milan
- Mon Aug 27, 2018 Lewis Hamilton baffled by Ferrari’s speed
- Sun Aug 26, 2018 Goodbye summer break- the latest issue of the GPTechnical magazine available
- Sun Aug 26, 2018 Vettel controls Spa to take Belgian GP victory
- Sun Aug 26, 2018 Things to know before the Belgian Grand Prix
- Sun Aug 26, 2018 Pirelli reveals the drivers’ tyre allocation before the Belgian GP
- Sun Aug 26, 2018 Sporting news from the Belgian Grand Prix
- Sun Aug 26, 2018 Ferrari drivers suggest team did not manage the rainy qualifying well
- Sat Aug 25, 2018 Hamilton storms to pole in a rainy Q3 session
- Sat Aug 25, 2018 FP3: Ferrari stays ahead as Hamilton closes in
- Sat Aug 25, 2018 The engine situation getting hot for several drivers in Belgium
- Sat Aug 25, 2018 Technical and sporting news from the Belgian Grand Prix
- Fri Aug 24, 2018 FP2: Raikkonen fastest on Friday at Spa-Francorchamps
- Fri Aug 24, 2018 FP1: Vettel leads the way
- Wed Aug 22, 2018 Belgian Grand Prix Preview
- Tue Aug 21, 2018 Individual tyre selection for the Belgian Grand Prix
- Sat Aug 18, 2018 Fast off the track – Formula One’s official logistics company
- Fri Aug 17, 2018 F1 silly season
- Fri Aug 17, 2018 Summer shutdown – Why does F1 fall silent for two weeks?
- Thu Aug 16, 2018 McLaren signs Sainz in multi-year deal
- Wed Aug 15, 2018 Force India’s situation after the takeover
- Tue Aug 14, 2018 Alonso steps out of F1 at end of 2018
- Tue Aug 14, 2018 Formula 1 Aerodynamics – Basics of Aerodynamics and Fluid Mechanics, part II
- Mon Aug 06, 2018 F1 two-seater programme - conversation with Zsolt Baumgartner
- Sat Aug 04, 2018 Niki Lauda is recovering after lung transplant
- Sat Aug 04, 2018 Barcelona may remain the venue of pre-season testing
- Fri Aug 03, 2018 Renault confirms signing of Daniel Ricciardo
- Fri Aug 03, 2018 Official: Daniel Ricciardo leaves Red Bull Racing at the end of the year
- Thu Aug 02, 2018 Hungaroring testing: trackside observations after the second day
- Thu Aug 02, 2018 Why the 2019 regulation changes have teams worried