News and articles
Although the United Stated and the Brazilian Grands Prix are scheduled to take place on October 2...
Jaguar I-Pace’s one-make race series will be abandoned after the current season due to the financ...
Carlos Sainz has revealed that the contract negotiations with Scuderia Ferrari were held in speci...
Formula 1 could introduce a set of radical sporting changes to bolster the level of competition a...
The DTM series has confirmed that a four-day test is planned at the Nürburgring circuit at the be...
The NTT Indycar Series has released its new, updated calendar for the 2020 season that is schedul...
The Hungaroring and the Hockenheimring circuits could host races in the second half of July shoul...
Despite the financial uncertainty caused by the coronavirus outbreak, the Renault F1 Team remains...
Ferrari’s new recruit, Carlos Sainz’s real strength lies in his intelligent and mature approach t...
- Mon May 25, 2020 The Brazilian and United Stated Grand Prix under threat
- Mon May 25, 2020 Jaguar I-PACE Trophy will be abandoned after the current season
- Sun May 24, 2020 Only online negotiations took place between Sainz and Ferrari
- Sun May 24, 2020 F1 set to introduce radical sporting rules
- Sun May 24, 2020 DTM will soon be back on track
- Sat May 23, 2020 Indycar releases updated 2020 calendar
- Sat May 23, 2020 Hungary and Hockenheim could step in to bolster the 2020 F1 calendar
- Tue May 19, 2020 Renault remains committed to Formula One
- Tue May 19, 2020 Gené hails the mental strength of Sainz
- Mon May 18, 2020 Binotto still admires Vettel, but wants a new cycle at Ferrari
- Sun May 17, 2020 F1 calendar is slowly taking shape
- Sat May 16, 2020 Different approach will be applied for the races - Saillant
- Sat May 16, 2020 Spa and Silverstone get the go ahead
- Fri May 15, 2020 Ferrari looking into other series to maintain workforce
- Fri May 15, 2020 Cost-saving measures effective, but the financial loss will be huge – Ferrari
- Fri May 15, 2020 Formula E could ditch current season in favour of the 2020/2021 championship
- Thu May 14, 2020 MotoGP intends to kick off the season at the end of July
- Thu May 14, 2020 McLaren confirms the signing of Daniel Ricciardo
- Thu May 14, 2020 Ferrari signs Carlos Sainz for 2021
- Wed May 13, 2020 Mercedes can come up with further innovations – Allison
- Wed May 13, 2020 Williams appoints Simon Roberts as new Managing Director F1
- Tue May 12, 2020 Formula 1 revenues slump by $200 million
- Tue May 12, 2020 Sebastian Vettel leaves Ferrari at the end of 2020
- Tue May 12, 2020 BMW surprised by Audi’s decision – DTM
- Mon May 11, 2020 No further delay for the technical regulation overhaul - Brawn
- Mon May 11, 2020 IndyCar announces its return to the race tracks
- Sun May 10, 2020 Cost cap discussions in their final stages - Brawn
- Fri May 08, 2020 Aston Martin targets a three-year plan
- Thu May 07, 2020 Red Bull Ring reopens and confirms F1 race behind closed doors
- Wed May 06, 2020 MotoGP plans a congested calendar
- Wed May 06, 2020 Mexican F1 track turned into a hospital
- Tue May 05, 2020 Austrian GP could be staged safely - Brawn
- Mon May 04, 2020 Leclerc predicts a tough start for Ferrari
- Sun May 03, 2020 MotoGP and WRC cancel further events
- Sat May 02, 2020 Hungarian GP could only be held behind closed doors
- Sat May 02, 2020 Formula E cancels its last rounds
- Thu Apr 30, 2020 A start in July is optimistic – MotoGP boss
- Wed Apr 29, 2020 Formula E extends its contract with Rome
- Tue Apr 28, 2020 FIA extends shutdown period for a second time
- Tue Apr 28, 2020 Promoters with different approaches to the 2020 season
- Tue Apr 28, 2020 Carey hopes that the 2020 season can go ahead in July
- Mon Apr 27, 2020 Audi leaves DTM at the end of 2020
- Mon Apr 27, 2020 Official: French Grand Prix cancelled for 2020
- Sun Apr 26, 2020 Ferrari and Red Bull refuse to accept a drastically low cost cap
- Fri Apr 24, 2020 F1 helps teams, FIA adds “safeguard clause” to its regulations
- Thu Apr 23, 2020 Financial situation can rush F1 into return
- Wed Apr 22, 2020 Vettel and Seidl warn from an early resumption
- Tue Apr 21, 2020 MotoGP and F1 could hold races behind closed doors
- Mon Apr 20, 2020 Vettel in talks about pay cut, purchases a simulator
- Mon Apr 20, 2020 MotoGP confirms further delays and technical changes
- Sun Apr 19, 2020 Ferrari takes on key role in the COVID-19 combat
- Sun Apr 19, 2020 F1 could present overhauled, provisional 2020 calendar
- Sun Apr 19, 2020 Todt held important meeting with F1, WRC
- Sun Apr 19, 2020 Ferrari is keen to reopen factory, launches an interesting project
- Sat Apr 18, 2020 Wolff buys a stake in Aston Martin
- Fri Apr 17, 2020 Formula E extends its season suspension, cancels Berlin E-Prix
- Thu Apr 16, 2020 The 2020 Mercedes has great innovations – Owen
- Wed Apr 15, 2020 Emotions can’t dictate the decision-making process – Binotto
- Tue Apr 14, 2020 Cancellation of the 2020 season is the last resort for MotoGP
- Mon Apr 13, 2020 Haas has placed its UK staff into furlough