News and articles
INEOS, the UK-based multifunctional chemical company announced its plans to take part in the batt...
The McLaren F1 team will be allowed to make the necessary changes to its chassis despite the spor...
After Ferrari suspended all its operational activities earlier this month, UK-based Formula 1 tea...
The London ExCel centre that is set to host the season finale of the 2019/2020 Formula E Champion...
Formula 1 chief Chase Carey continues to look at the current situation regarding the coronavirus ...
The McLaren team is adamant to complete its switch from the Renault to the Mercedes power unit de...
The start of the 2020 FIA Formula One World Championship will be further delayed after the sport ...
Although the 2020 FIA Formula One season was set to break the record for the number of races with...
After Formula One’s UK-based teams announced their intention to help to ease the ventilator short...
- Sat Mar 28, 2020 Mercedes partner INEOS also takes part in COVID-19 combat
- Fri Mar 27, 2020 McLaren gets permission to change its chassis
- Fri Mar 27, 2020 UK-based teams also forced to close their factories
- Thu Mar 26, 2020 Formula E’s London venue to become hospital
- Tue Mar 24, 2020 Carey does not rule out further postponements
- Mon Mar 23, 2020 McLaren faces a huge technical challenge
- Mon Mar 23, 2020 F1 announces the postponement of the Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- Mon Mar 23, 2020 What might a revamped 2020 F1 calendar look like?
- Fri Mar 20, 2020 Ferrari could join UK-based teams in the battle against COVID-19
- Fri Mar 20, 2020 Ferrari starts its shutdown period immediately
- Thu Mar 19, 2020 Formula One postpones 2021 regulation overhaul
- Thu Mar 19, 2020 Formula One postpones further three races
- Mon Mar 16, 2020 Pirelli writes off lots of F1 tyres
- Mon Mar 16, 2020 Mercedes forced to modify suspension detail
- Sun Mar 15, 2020 Ferrari suspends operation until end of March
- Sat Mar 14, 2020 Formula E is set to re-plan its 2020 calendar
- Sat Mar 14, 2020 Teams' reaction to the cancellation of the Australian Grand Prix
- Fri Mar 13, 2020 F1 postpones Bahrain and Vietnam Grand Prix
- Fri Mar 13, 2020 Brawn explains cancellation, more events likely to follow
- Fri Mar 13, 2020 Australian Grand Prix is cancelled due to coronavirus
- Wed Mar 11, 2020 Formula One tries to resist despite the ongoing coronavirus crisis
- Tue Mar 10, 2020 Pirelli expects no hurdles in its activities
- Mon Mar 09, 2020 FIA approves further tweaks to the 2021 regulations
- Sun Mar 08, 2020 Ferrari should avoid issues on its way to Australia
- Sun Mar 08, 2020 Bahrain GP behind closed doors – Coronavirus continues to affect motorsport
- Thu Mar 05, 2020 FIA reacts to team statement on Ferrari power unit
- Wed Mar 04, 2020 F1 teams seek transparency over Ferrari power unit settlement
- Wed Mar 04, 2020 Da Costa is the new leader - Fast facts from the Marrakesh E-Prix
- Tue Mar 03, 2020 What did the teams say after pre-season testing? (Part Two)
- Mon Mar 02, 2020 What did the teams say after pre-season testing? (Part One)
- Sat Feb 29, 2020 Antonio Felix da Costa takes victory with a dramatic finish
- Sat Feb 29, 2020 Da Costa secures his second Formula E pole position
- Fri Feb 28, 2020 FIA announces private settlement about Ferrari power unit
- Fri Feb 28, 2020 Again no S-duct for McLaren?
- Fri Feb 28, 2020 A closer look at Alfa Romeo's front end
- Fri Feb 28, 2020 Red Bull joins louvre sidepod panel trend
- Fri Feb 28, 2020 Test 2, Day 3: Bottas fastest of test 2, but reliability a concern for Mercedes
- Thu Feb 27, 2020 Mercedes with thrilling pace, Ferrari long way behind – Day 5 analysis
- Thu Feb 27, 2020 Test 2, Day 2: Vettel fastest as Mercedes hit trouble
- Wed Feb 26, 2020 Test 2, Day 1: Kubica goes fastest for Alfa Romeo
- Tue Feb 25, 2020 What to watch for in the second week of testing?
- Fri Feb 21, 2020 Test 1, Day 3: Bottas fastest as Mercedes worries rivals
- Fri Feb 21, 2020 Mercedes draws attention with DAS – Day 2 analysis
- Thu Feb 20, 2020 Test 1, Day 2: Raikkonen fastest with softest rubber
- Thu Feb 20, 2020 Mercedes surprises with innovative Dual Axis Steering system
- Thu Feb 20, 2020 Test 1, Day 2: Perez puts Racing Point in the spotlights
- Thu Feb 20, 2020 Mercedes continue to dominate – Day 1 analysis
- Wed Feb 19, 2020 Hamilton ahead on first test day as teams rack up mileage
- Wed Feb 19, 2020 Head to head: Williams FW42 vs Williams FW43
- Wed Feb 19, 2020 Barcelona Test 1 lineup - Vettel skipping first day with illness
- Wed Feb 19, 2020 Williams out first as F1 pre-season testing kicks off, Bottas fastest in morning
- Tue Feb 18, 2020 2020 winter testing explained
- Mon Feb 17, 2020 Vettel to give the SF1000 its track debut
- Mon Feb 17, 2020 Three teams complete their filming day at Barcelona
- Mon Feb 17, 2020 Racing Point unveils updated pink BWT livery
- Mon Feb 17, 2020 Williams debuts 2020 FW43 at Barcelona
- Sun Feb 16, 2020 McLaren completes shakedown at Barcelona
- Sun Feb 16, 2020 Evans emerges victorious at Mexico City
- Sat Feb 15, 2020 AlphaTauri’s AT01 makes track debut at Misano