News and articles
The freshly-rebranded Aston Martin Cognizant Team has revealed that it has renewed its partnershi...
The Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow F1 Team has announced further changes to its technical organi...
The Alfa Romeo outfit has announced that its has extended its partnership with Acer and has signe...
Formula One’s sole American squad, the Haas F1 Team has become the last team to confirm its launc...
Scuderia Ferrari and Pirelli ended their three-day test programme which centred around the brand-...
Williams Racing has announced a renewal of the team’s partnership agreement with the Financial Ti...
Scuderia Ferrari and Formula One’s sole tyre manufacturer Pirelli continued today their 18-inch t...
Red Bull Racing has become the fourth F1 team to present its 2021 F1 challenger, the new RB16B ca...
In association with Scuderia Ferrari, Pirelli began its three-day testing programme at Jerez with...
- Thu Feb 25, 2021 Aston Martin and BWT renew their partnership
- Thu Feb 25, 2021 Ferrari announce further technical reorganisation ahead of 2021 season
- Thu Feb 25, 2021 Alfa Romeo announces important sponsorship agreements
- Thu Feb 25, 2021 Haas confirms launch date, Aston Martin reveals car name
- Thu Feb 25, 2021 Pirelli and Ferrari conclude 18-inch tyre testing
- Wed Feb 24, 2021 Williams Racing renews its partnership with Financial Times
- Wed Feb 24, 2021 Pirelli and Ferrari continued 18-inch tyre testing
- Tue Feb 23, 2021 Red Bull reveals its 2021 F1 car, the RB16B
- Tue Feb 23, 2021 Ferrari kick-started 18-inch tyre testing with Pirelli
- Tue Feb 23, 2021 Grosjean completes seat fit with his IndyCar team, plans Mercedes farewell run
- Mon Feb 22, 2021 Alfa Romeo unveils its 2021 challenger, the C41
- Mon Feb 22, 2021 AlphaTauri pins hopes on new car and improved Honda engine
- Sun Feb 21, 2021 Mazepin completes seat fit, Haas retains Fittipaldi
- Sat Feb 20, 2021 Pirelli announces tyre selection for 2021
- Sat Feb 20, 2021 Red Bull confirms launch date of 2021 F1 challenger
- Fri Feb 19, 2021 AlphaTauri takes the cover off its brand-new AT02
- Fri Feb 19, 2021 Mercedes completed first fire-up of its 2021 engine
- Thu Feb 18, 2021 Ferrari signs multi-year partnership with Shell
- Thu Feb 18, 2021 McLaren and Williams complete shakedown at Silverstone
- Thu Feb 18, 2021 Alpine set launch date, two teams yet to announce their plans
- Wed Feb 17, 2021 Aston Martin reveals launch date for its 2021 car
- Tue Feb 16, 2021 McLaren to hit the track with the new MCL35M today
- Mon Feb 15, 2021 Alonso discharged from hospital after cycling accident
- Mon Feb 15, 2021 McLaren first to unveil new 2021 car, ready for shakedown at Silverstone
- Mon Feb 15, 2021 Red Bull continues with Honda F1 power units until 2024
- Sat Feb 13, 2021 Formula One confirms unprecedented growth on social media
- Sat Feb 13, 2021 Ferrari fires up 2021 engine and reveals launch date
- Fri Feb 12, 2021 Alonso undergoes operation, Swiss police provides a report
- Fri Feb 12, 2021 Formula One and the FIA announce key changes to the regulations
- Thu Feb 11, 2021 Alonso taken to hospital after cycling accident
- Thu Feb 11, 2021 Alpine F1 team sets up its junior programme
- Wed Feb 10, 2021 Formula One announces restructuring of its #WeRaceAsOne initiative
- Tue Feb 09, 2021 Magnussen joins Peugeot WEC programme
- Mon Feb 08, 2021 Hamilton signs new contract with Mercedes
- Sat Feb 06, 2021 Williams and AlphaTauri confirm launch date of their new cars
- Wed Feb 03, 2021 Grosjean to race in IndyCar in 2021
- Wed Feb 03, 2021 Barcelona modifies its Turn 10
- Wed Feb 03, 2021 Mercedes announces launch date
- Mon Feb 01, 2021 Sauber Motorsport extends its partnership with Singha
- Sun Jan 31, 2021 Gasly tests positive for Covid-19
- Sun Jan 31, 2021 Formula E announces the first set of races for 2021
- Fri Jan 29, 2021 F1 adjusts race start times
- Fri Jan 29, 2021 Ferrari brings its intensive test programme to an end
- Fri Jan 29, 2021 Tsunoda completes test programme at Imola
- Thu Jan 28, 2021 Ferrari continues its test programme with Sainz and Schumacher
- Thu Jan 28, 2021 Former F1 driver Adrian Campos has died at 60
- Wed Jan 27, 2021 McLaren performs first fire-up of Mercedes-powered MCL35M
- Wed Jan 27, 2021 Sainz makes his Ferrari debut, Leclerc completes seat-fitting
- Wed Jan 27, 2021 Vettel completes seat-fitting at Aston Martin
- Tue Jan 26, 2021 MotoGP, WTCR announce calendar changes
- Tue Jan 26, 2021 Leclerc completes his test day with the "brilliantly sounding" SF71H
- Mon Jan 25, 2021 Ferrari completes first day of testing in Fiorano
- Mon Jan 25, 2021 Jenson Button joins Extreme E for 2021 season
- Mon Jan 25, 2021 Perez vows to work hard at Red Bull
- Sun Jan 24, 2021 Maya Weug becomes first female Ferrari junior driver
- Sun Jan 24, 2021 Ferrari organizes a five-day test at Fiorano
- Fri Jan 22, 2021 Button joins Williams as advisor
- Thu Jan 21, 2021 Ferrari and AlphaTauri set for extra pre-season preparation
- Wed Jan 20, 2021 Mercedes adds Frederik Vesti to its junior driver programme