Perez leads dominant Red Bull 1-2 at Saudi Arabia
Sergio Perez briefly lost the lead to Fernando Alonso at the start but soon recovered and led the remaining laps to easily win the Saudi Arabian Gr...
Need to know ahead the third Saudi Arabian Grand Prix
Located adjacent to the Red Sea, Jeddah Corniche Circuit is set to host Saudi Arabia’s third Formula 1 race today. F1Technical’s Balázs Szabó picks...
Perez takes pole for Red Bull as Verstappen hits gearbox trouble
Sergio Perez did exactly what was expected after Verstappen retired from qualifying with a gearbox issue. Charles Leclerc did get close to pole in ...
FP3: Verstappen heads dominant Red Bull one-two in final practice
Reigning world champion Max Verstappen set the benchmark in the final practice at the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix with Ferrari drivers Charles Leclerc...
FP2: Verstappen leads Alonso at second practice session in Jeddah
Reigning world champion Max Verstappen produced another ominous benchmark time to top second practice at the F1 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix, heading t...
FP1: Verstappen heads Perez in opening practice in Jeddah
F1: Free practice 1
Max Verstappen bounced back from illness to head his teammate Sergio Perez in ...
Verstappen leads Red Bull 1-2 as Alonso gets podium
Max Verstappen was in charge of the Bahrain Grand Prix from start to finish an...
- Verstappen pips Perez to secure first pole in 2023
- FP3: Alonso tops final practice as Mercedes picks up pace
- Perez beats Hamilton to end pre-season test on top
- Ferrari's Charles Leclerc heads Russell in Saturday morning running
- Things we learned from Day 2 of Pre-Season Testing
- Zhou sets benchmark on Day 2 as Red Bull demonstrates eye-catching long stints
- Sainz tops second morning, Perez impresses with eye-catching long run pace
- Things we learned from Day 1 of 2023 Pre-Season Testing
- Verstappen ends opening day on top in Bahrain
- Verstappen tops first morning test session from Sainz
Engine cover design philosophy: Ferrari vs Mercedes
Moving components into the car's centreline to slim sidepods
Mercedes reveal dramatic sidepod redesign at Bahrain test
A closer look at Red Bull's high downforce rear end
Examining the design trends from launch season
2022 has presented teams with a clean sheet of paper approach to the aerodynam...
Ferrari F1 75 sidepods validated through CFD
Rake angle on a F1 car
Formula One has recently been dominated by two very different car design philo...
Alpine A521 Renault
The Enstone team had high hopes for 2021, opting to continue with a chassis th...
- 2023 Australian Grand Prix - Melbourne, March ...
- 2023 FIM MotoGP World Championship. 12
- Ferrari SF23 549
- CFD - 2022 Ferrari F1-75 (sidepod analysis) 222
- Are offset cylinder engines allowed in F1?
- Honda Power Unit Hardware & Software 3886
- Red Bull RB19 201
- 2023 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix - Jeddah, March 1...
- 2022 Aerodynamic Regulations Thread 600
- TD039 30
- 2023 car comparison thread 90
- 2023 Oracle Red Bull Racing F1 Team
- 2023 - McLaren Formula 1 Team
- Aston Martin AMR23 170
- 2023 Mercedes-AMG | Petronas F1 Team
- Is the W14 really that bad?
- 2023 Scuderia AlphaTauri F1 Team
- 2023 Williams Racing F1 Team
- Mercedes W14 350
- [MVRC] Mantium Virtual Racecar Challenge 2023 (... 1