Scuderia Franera - Frazer Nash
|Based in: Isleworth
Founded: 1922 (active 1952)
Principal: Archie Frazer-Nash
Archie Frazer-Nash began production of his own cars in the 1920s as a development of the GN cars he helped to create. Taken over by H.J. Aldington in 1929, the firm moved to Isleworth where mainly sports cars were produced, although six single seaters were made, including Wharton's car in 1952.
The last Frazer Nash was built in 1957 and the firm went on to be the British concessionaires for Porsche.