|Based in: Feltham|
Founded: 1914 (active 1959-1960)
Principal: David Brown
Founder Lionel Martin built sports cars for the Aston Clinton hill-climb (hence the name) after World War 1. The company changed ownership many times before David Brown bought the factory in 1947.
Based at Feltham, the team re-entered Grand Prix racing in 1959 with the project delayed due to the company's sports car race successes. The cars were never greatly successful in Grand Prix racing although they competed well in the Tasman Series of the early 1960s.
|Car designation||Race years|
|Aston Martin DBR4/250||1959 - 1960|
|Aston Martin DBR5/250||1960|