New Videos

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
strad

Re: New Videos

Scheckter.
You know people are willing to give the right to your opinion. You should do the same and retire the insulting rhetoric.
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

strad

I find it odd that the 70s are considered the deadliest but yet they are considered the Golden Years.
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

Jolle

strad wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 19:03
I find it odd that the 70s are considered the deadliest but yet they are considered the Golden Years.
I think "the golden years" are more then once the years where someone follows F1 for the first time. For JC that are the seventies, for myself, the mid eighties are the golden years (Lauda/Prost/Piquet/Senna/Mansell), while someone younger probably sees where the nineties met the naughties (Schumacher/Hill/Villeneuve/Hakkinen) or for our even younger followers, Alonso/Schumacher/Raikkonen/Montoya, etc etc.

TAG

What a glorious way to spend a Sunday morning, an hour before the GP is set to begin. I urge you to sit and watch the entirety of this video, when you have time and a large screen and just enjoy the wonder of the sights and sounds it shares. Nautical yes, but the craftsmanship and the V12 sounds, land, air or sea; Simply music. Enjoy.
माकडाच्या हाती कोलीत

proteus

Sainz in the end :lol: and Ricciardo giving a finger to Kevin.
If i would get the money to start my own F1 team, i would revive Arrows

Just_a_fan

A bit of info about development of KERS to current ES-based hybrid system along with some figures. It's Mercedes but no doubt applicable to other manufacturers too.
https://youtu.be/3C1-KDkGDUA
If you are more fortunate than others, build a larger table not a taller fence.

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Pyrone89

Best.racing.series.ever
True GOATs don’t need the help of superior material to win.

Tom Brady, Usain Bolt are true GOATs.

Morteza

Morteza

proteus

Jordan double victory backround in 98:

When small teams were still able to achieve a notable result in the sport.
If i would get the money to start my own F1 team, i would revive Arrows

Just_a_fan

When small teams lucked in because only 8 cars finished the race after a huge first lap crash removed 1/3 of the grid, the other 1/3 failing to finish for various other reasons.

Today's cars are so reliable that the little teams have almost no chance of lucking-in in a similar fashion.
If you are more fortunate than others, build a larger table not a taller fence.

Morteza

Morteza