New Channel 4 Deal In The Offing??

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Phil

Re: New Channel 4 Deal In The Offing??

For those that missed it:

http://f1.channel4.com/news/channel-fou ... deal-2019/
channel4.com wrote:Channel 4 and Sky have announced a new collaborative deal which will keep Formula One coverage available on free-to-air television in 2019.

Channel 4 will broadcast the British Grand Prix live, along with highlights of the other 20 races on the calendar. Sky will have the July 14 Silverstone showpiece too, and all the other races exclusively live, on its dedicated Sky Sports F1 channel.
I really hope they keep all the presenters. While I'll be personally watching the live coverage on ORF2 (Austrian), I will definitely be watching the highlights on C4 for the added content, coverage and insight.
Not for nothing, Rosberg's Championship is the only thing that lends credibility to Hamilton's recent success. Otherwise, he'd just be the guy who's had the best car. — bhall II
#Team44 supporter

marmer

Re: New Channel 4 Deal In The Offing??

Phil wrote:
17 Sep 2018, 14:32
For those that missed it:

http://f1.channel4.com/news/channel-fou ... deal-2019/
channel4.com wrote:Channel 4 and Sky have announced a new collaborative deal which will keep Formula One coverage available on free-to-air television in 2019.

Channel 4 will broadcast the British Grand Prix live, along with highlights of the other 20 races on the calendar. Sky will have the July 14 Silverstone showpiece too, and all the other races exclusively live, on its dedicated Sky Sports F1 channel.
I really hope they keep all the presenters. While I'll be personally watching the live coverage on ORF2 (Austrian), I will definitely be watching the highlights on C4 for the added content, coverage and insight.
I hope they drop that Welsh guy in a pit of lava personally his banter is awful

I lost all respect for him when he shouted wolf cub at Suzie while she was pregnant.