50% discount for F1TV pro

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Jolle
Jolle

Re: 50% discount for F1TV pro

Zynerji wrote:
20 Feb 2020, 20:08
Works fine for me in the US. Anything less than 400mbps connection tho gives me the constant "buffering" icon in the center of the screen. Odd that you cannot choose resolution to lower the bandwidth requirements.
Just pause it for a second or so, the buffering icon is gone.

Zynerji

Jolle wrote:
23 Feb 2020, 03:36
Zynerji wrote:
20 Feb 2020, 20:08
Works fine for me in the US. Anything less than 400mbps connection tho gives me the constant "buffering" icon in the center of the screen. Odd that you cannot choose resolution to lower the bandwidth requirements.
Just pause it for a second or so, the buffering icon is gone.
100% doesn't work on my mobile with wifi, but does on the laptop (both 5.8ghz). Livingroom PC is ethernet, and works perfectly.

I feel that, for the money involved, this service should be so much better. Should just be subcontracted to Twitch or something similar.

Airshifter

Last year I had essentially no issues with the service on Windows and Chrome, as well as my Android devices. I used both on browser mode, and no apps. The only real glitch is that you couldn't get the two devices at perfect sync, but close enough to have timing or such on one, and be watching live on the other.

langedweil

Anyone knows of an AndroidTV app (nVidia Shield) for F1TV .. bet there's no chance, but you never know.

Btw .. living on a caribbean bounty island with Mickey Mouse internet, I really only had issues the first 2 races when F1TV just started. Eversince then it always worked fine .. maybe only once in a while I shortly had a buffer icon, but that shouldn't be a surprise on a small island.
HuggaWugga !