When last did a Honda powered car win an F1 race

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
johnny vee

When last did a Honda powered car win an F1 race

Good day good people. Can someone please enlighten us as to when last a Honda powered car won an F1 race.

I'm thinking BAR Honda in 2007...
Do you guys remember when Honda was found cheating in 2006 by using fuel as ballast?

Anycase, I'm hoping for at least 1 Honda powered win this year.
"Because you didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it. I thought you'd have figured that out by now." The Oracle, Matrix Reloaded

Bill
Bill

Re: When last did a Honda powered car win an F1 race

Pointless thread,we give u an answer then what you close it

johnny vee

Sorry Bill, in hindsight I should have posted it in General Honda thread.....
"Because you didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it. I thought you'd have figured that out by now." The Oracle, Matrix Reloaded

Stef
Stef

Hungary 06, Australia 92 for the second-to-last.

The fuel tank thing was in 2005.

Godius

Honda was just the engine supplier to the Brackley team in 2005, which is Mercedes nowadays. Honda took control over BAR in 2006.

Steven
Owner

B.A.R was disqualified after a fuel issue in San Marino, 2005 https://www.f1technical.net/news/805

Last Honda win was Hungary 2006, as Honda Racing F1, with Button taking the honours at the Hungaroring.

Questions seem answered, so thread closed...