What drives Max Verstappen?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
dans79

Re: What drives Max Verstappen?

Sieper wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 16:57
Is it actually possible to hide a topic here?
I'm not sure if this forums software has that feature or not, but I know some forums do.
197 104 103 7

Sieper

Re: What drives Max Verstappen?

I couldn’t find it. In the passed I even went so far as the block some users but for the most part I undid that again. Allthough a few users still eek me graviously but ok.

For this topic I personally feel it likely is there for the most part to bash. A few sentences from the OP really point into that direction. It is also not the firs time and all previous times it ended up that way. I would like it to be cancelled, yes! I could open the same topic on any other driver and question their motives for participating in F1, question their fellow country men to read into the heads of the driver from that part of the world and the use or not use of the platform they have. But I won’t do that so nobody will need to cancel it. I could try to give my opinion about insight on certain drivers, but what do I know. What does any of us know about that.