Members

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
CFDruss
CFDruss

Members

Just wondering out of interest, Are there any female members

Would be good to see more females entering the engineering and race world

SpeedTech
SpeedTech

There isn't any female members on this site that I know of,but...... 8) there is a female Engineer that works for David Richards Prodrive compnay.Though she is based here in Australia.She is in charge of the engine or electronics department,can't recollect :?
David Richard's Prodrive company invested in a FORD team in the Australian V8 Supercars Championship.
Was trying to got through some of my reference materials to get her name but I can't find the article :x

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

What about Williams aerodynamist????there is also a woman in the Williams aero department....and she came from Ferrari....can't seem to remember her name....but her first name is Antonia (if I'm not mistaken)

Beostar
Beostar

I read an interview with a female electronics engineer from toyota.. not sure what site it was but there definantly is one :)
"The track is mine you may have it when I'm done"
"First law of computer programming : The user is a complete idiot"
"Don't confuse luck with skill."

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Antonia Terzi - according to Autosport - Williams aerodynamics BIG names

-shr3d-
-shr3d-

right on the money as always monstro......and she is very well repsected within the Williams orginization where engineering nous is always the main focus....
I think one of the F1 mags ran an article on this subject awhile ago, will see if i can find it.

Reca
Reca

A pic of Antonia Terzi, she’s 33 :
http://f1.racing-live.com/en/photos/200 ... _128.shtml

At my Uni actually there are some talented girls, also a couple of them following F1 but mainly the sporting side of it. I’ve noticed that usually girls studying engineering, at least, the ones I know, are more interested in the theoretical side, more in the research than in the design, don’t know the reason, but this could explain why there are few of them in the technical areas of motorsport.

F1JagFan
F1JagFan

SpeedTech wrote:There isn't any female members on this site that I know of,but...... 8) there is a female Engineer that works for David Richards Prodrive compnay.Though she is based here in Australia.She is in charge of the engine or electronics department,can't recollect :?
:x
Lady's name is Sally Hurst - Prodrive's V8 Supercar Engine Development Chief

SpeedTech
SpeedTech

Thats the one :lol: Thanks