McLaren: do anyone within a team talk to each other?!!

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
donskar
donskar

McLaren: do anyone within a team talk to each other?!!

I've followed F1 since the 1960's, so I actually rememeber a time when it was mainly about racing. (Yes, really!) This year has been a disgrace and an embarrassment to those of us who love auto racing.

Maybe ONE good thing will result from all this: let's not have ANYone ever again posting about "Ron Dennis' unimpeachable ethics."

I am looking forward to some McLaren apologist in this forum somehow contriving to blame Ferrari for this - Stepney seen putting a mysterious white powder in gas tanks that somehow cooled the fuel?
Enzo Ferrari was a great man. But he was not a good man. -- Phil Hill

checkered

They're taking a

long time, arriving at a decision. This can only mean there's a real chance Hamilton will 'get' the championship. The ICA doesn't do meaningless chitchat, after all. I wonder how much will be revealed of the discussions? One thing is for sure, though: This time around Autosport won't jump the gun.

kimi
kimi

The decision is out.FIA rejected Mclaren's appeal saying it was inadmissible. :lol:

Kimi is officially the champ now.HAIL KIMI. :D