Mclaren Mercedes MP4-25

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
jason.parker.86
jason.parker.86

Re: Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes MP4/25

i thought that outlet has been there a while

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Spencifer_Murphy wrote:Exactly, I read the gpupdate piece and struggled to find anything at suggested Button was worried for his title chances or his ability to win races. Yes its likely the Macca isn't quite as quick as the Ferrari but crikey, it's looked decent enough in the tests so far. LOL @ the bias.
It actually may not be a bias, although I honestly don't know if they have been known to have one or not. But... that type of title is really helpful in getting people to read it. That title gets a lot more attention than just saying; "Button hopeful of improving pace", or something neutral/positive.

I don't agree with those tactics, but I understand them.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

raymondu999

Call me blind, but... what outlet? :?
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

sketchyterry
sketchyterry

Hi everyone
Have been following this forum really closely and I have to say that I have started to learn a lot on the technical side of things in formula one really great reading every bodies ideas. Hopefully soon I will gain enough knowlodge to put my own inputs in. keep it up :D :D

Ciro Pabón

Please, go to this thread to post about theories that involve the air intake on top of the cockpit of this car, :

McLaren MP4/25 Air Intake

Do not post about that air intake in this thread.
Ciro

ISLAMATRON

Thank you Ciro,

Anyone got pics of the team in the Bahrain pitlane?

mith

Ciro Pabón wrote:Please, go to this thread to post about theories that involve the air intake on top of the cockpit of this car, :

Finally! That thread was next to unreadable because of that silly snorkel discussion.

djos

mith wrote:
Ciro Pabón wrote:Please, go to this thread to post about theories that involve the air intake on top of the cockpit of this car, :

Finally! That thread was next to unreadable because of that silly snorkel discussion.
+1
"In downforce we trust"

Pup
Pup

Ahh, good. Now we can get down to some serious talk about the car, then.

Umm.

I think the car looks more silvery this year. Thoughts?

:?

volarchico
volarchico

Pup wrote:Ahh, good. Now we can get down to some serious talk about the car, then.

Umm.

Yeah...what else about the car is there to talk about before Friday's practice other than it's nice silver color?

outer_bongolia

Pup wrote:Ahh, good. Now we can get down to some serious talk about the car, then.

Umm.

I think it needs a touch of purple. :mrgreen:
Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
Carl Sagan

raymondu999

Still beats Compost Meta. I mean... Hispania. Their car is hideous. Especially with such a fridge door of a front wing
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

thestig84
thestig84

New partnership for Mclaren. Filling in the Santander gap on top of the engine cover. If they had it on a few weeks ago a lot more people would have heard of them with all the fin talk!!

mith

XTB aka X-Trade Brokers is Polish broker company. I heard they're planning expansion on the eastern markets, so advertising via F1 with increasing number of Asian Grand Prix might be good idea for them.

imightbewrong
imightbewrong

thestig84 wrote:New partnership for Mclaren. Filling in the Santander gap on top of the engine cover. If they had it on a few weeks ago a lot more people would have heard of them with all the fin talk!!

Working image: