Stefan GP S-01

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
mith

Re: Stefan GP S-01

mx_tifosi wrote:
mith wrote:The FIA don't want to allow their selection process to be made a fool of. Either play by their rules or go home, and rightly so.
And that's why they gave Sauber's place to Lotus and then Toyota's place to Sauber once again ;) I love how transparent their rules and decisions are ;)

Gotta check that second thread then.

RacingManiac
RacingManiac

mx_tifosi wrote:
RacingManiac wrote:except the process was made fool of by the selected entrants themselves...
True, but that was out of the FIA's hands. They can do whatever they want with someone who is not in their little circle, just say no, period.
The whole idea of selecting entrants was to weed out ones they think won't be serious enough to commit fully(monetarily or technically). When you have the likes of Prodrive or Lola applied and ends up picking Campos(broke), USF1(broke and no car), and then last minute selected Lotus(not in the initial applicant/selection process) and snubbed Stefan(despite they have car and appears to have backing). Its just hard to take the "process" seriously...

Pierce89

http://www.f1technical.net/news/14333?s ... a393abfeb1
So much for the Serbian Vultures. Please read link.
“To be able to actually make something is awfully nice”
Bruce McLaren on building his first McLaren racecars, 1970

“I've got to be careful what I say, but possibly to probably Juan would have had a bigger go”
Sir Frank Williams after the 2003 Canadian GP, where Ralf hesitated to pass brother M. Schumacher

horse

Never mind.
"Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words." - Chuang Tzu

thedutchguy

Stefan GP is not going to happen (at least not in 2010) as we all know, but I'm wondering if any photos or specs of Toyota's TF110 have surfaced since the deal with Stefan GP went south?

All I can find is some pictures from december 09 of a partly built scale model in a windtunnel, which is supposed to be the TF110

http://translate.google.nl/translate?js ... l=ja&tl=en