Infiniti Red Bull Racing 2014

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Manoah2u
Manoah2u

Re: Infiniti RedBull Racing 2014

so Danny is a Honey Badger? :mrgreen: :lol:

better took this one:

"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

slimfitcasual

I guess Daniel is a fan of the Honey Badger meme that was all the rage in 2012:

Caution NSFW language ahead:
Per ardua ad astra

Holm86

slimfitcasual wrote:I guess Daniel is a fan of the Honey Badger meme that was all the rage in 2012:

Caution NSFW language ahead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
Remember this. Its brilliant :-) Honey badgers are truly bad ass.

NathanOlder

Looks like the font of the 3 is the exact same font as Dale Snr.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

gandharva

AnthonyG

Don't ask me why, but that looks so 90's boysband. :lol:
Thank you really doesn't really describe enough what I feel. - Vettel

Gridlock

So they're going to go round with a giant 13 on the front of the hospitality?

OK...

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

Gridlock wrote:So they're going to go round with a giant 13 on the front of the hospitality?

OK...
driver numbers? :roll:
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

Gridlock

Obviously.. it's just not very motorsport..

Jonnycraig
Jonnycraig

Probably the best place for this?:

Dispels the theory that Marko hated Webber and was desperate to push him out.

zoro_f1

Image “The force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded”: [Obi Wan Kenobi]

Shakeman

One wonders if those that normally heap praise on the genius of Newey, forgetting the rest of the designers at RB, will now be be pointing fingers at him alone?

So ERS and battery get too hot too quickly, can RB get this sorted? Will they be in Aus?

What incredible drama the new season brings already.

danielk
danielk

Re: Red Bull RB10 Renault

Red bull will indeed recover from there problems. I remember a couple years ago they didn't get things quite right in testing especially arround the exhausts. They came back with basically a brand new car and still won the championship. So do not count them out.

What will be the case however is that they will be a little bit behind the curve as they have missed out on significant running on the car and the tires. This isn't the end of the world for red bull but has played in to competitors hands and given them more info than red bull have at this point in time.

I would say based on red bulls performance over past few years all this test will have done is give the other teams a chance to catch up with red bull in development. Before we used to think wow mclaren can develop there car so much faster than any any other team. Now that title seems to go to the red bull.

As much as I would love to say that red bull will be well behind come australia, I know that this will not be the case, such is the power and knowledge of red bull

henra
henra

danielk wrote: As much as I would love to say that red bull will be well behind come australia, I know that this will not be the case, such is the power and knowledge of red bull
I pretty much agree with your whole Post and especially that last paragraph.
F1 is foremost People Business. Yes you need Money, but it is the people you buy for that Money that make the difference, much much more than the facilities/hardware. And although RB has lost some important staff they are still basically the same bunch of people that grabbed the last 4 Double titles. They don't become stupid overnight.

Yes this will set them back. Chances are they won't drive everyome else into the ground in the first 2-3 races. But chances are also they will be not too far behind (if at all) and be fully back in the fight when coming back to Europe. I wouldn't count them out, yet.

Xwang
Xwang

If I'm correct the aerodynamic chief (Poudrom) has gone away some months ago to join the McLaren. I don't remember exactly when, but I would know if he has taken part to the design of this new Red Bull car or if it is possible that he has joined the McLaren in time to give his contribution to the new aerodynamic rear suspensions of MP4-29.