2019 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
BrunoH
BrunoH

Re: 2019 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

I bet Hamilton wants to show everyone that hes not just winning championships because hes got the best car for the past years.

I bet he dreams of coming to ferrari and to be able to win it with them....

LM10
LM10

BrunoH wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 23:06
I bet Hamilton wants to show everyone that hes not just winning championships because hes got the best car for the past years.

I bet he dreams of coming to ferrari and to be able to win it with them....
I don’t know, if you’re being sarcastic. I’m absolutely sure that Hamilton is fully happy with his relatively easy job at Mercedes and doesn’t eye a spot at Ferrari, let alone “dream of” going there.
There is no single sign of him having the wish to show that he can win without the best package.

Sevach
Sevach

Yup, seems to me like he remembers his Mclaren years all too well to do that.

BrunoH
BrunoH

as soon as seb vettel is out , im sure hes speaking of going in.

jumpingfish

Vettel isn't weak driver but we can see that Leclerc looks better at this moment (yes, this car is bad for Vettel but it's not problem for monegasque). Does Hamilton want to fight against Leclerc in the same team? Lec isn't butler and no one of them want to be a "secondchello".

NL_Fer
NL_Fer

BrunoH wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 19:26
as soon as seb vettel is out , im sure hes speaking of going in.
After Monza, Hamilton wil rather have Vettel as a teammate, instead of Leclerc.

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

After Baku, Hamilton will rather have Leclerc as a teammate instead of Vettel.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

dtro
dtro

Hamilton ain't leaving the cozy space that is Mercedes. Not yet at least.

loner

that was great update for Singapore thumbs up. 8)
para bellum.

godlameroso

I wonder if they keep the speed in the race
Saishū kōnā

Bisonas

I really don't get it.
Vettel will be driving for ferrari for 1 to max 3 years more!!
Leclrec could be driving for ferrari for the next 5 to 10 years before he seeks a new challenge. He is the future and he is already faster than vettel.
Why the hell you keep denying him points in favor of Vettel ?? If ferrari would have focus on Leclerc from start of the year and had a Little bit more luck they could be fighting for the championship. Instead they are fighting to keep Vettel's pride on the high. Keep Feeding Vettel's ego with strategic pit wall results.
Even if they couldn't knew the outcome of their call to pit vettel first, well, when you saw what was happening make the call and order the switch so all the world knows that Ferrari is actually taking care of its future. Because this year i am only seeing ferrari keep putting obstacles on their own way !!
I really don't get it .

AMG.Tzan

Ferrari winning in Singapore gives me the feeling they can win everywhere now in the remaining races! And Vettel's confidence will be on a high now...let's see!
"The only rule is there are no rules" - Aristotle Onassis

izzy
izzy

Bisonas wrote:
22 Sep 2019, 16:22
I really don't get it.
Leclrec could be driving for ferrari for the next 5 to 10 years before he seeks a new challenge. He is the future and he is already faster than vettel.
Why the hell you keep denying him points in favor of Vettel ?? If ferrari would have focus on Leclerc from start of the year and had a Little bit more luck they could be fighting for the championship. Instead they are fighting to keep Vettel's pride on the high. Keep Feeding Vettel's ego with strategic pit wall results.
Even if they couldn't knew the outcome of their call to pit vettel first, well, when you saw what was happening make the call and order the switch so all the world knows that Ferrari is actually taking care of its future. Because this year i am only seeing ferrari keep putting obstacles on their own way !!
I really don't get it .
the thing was to support Seb when he was down, that's a big plus and the smart call imo. Charles' morale would stay high whatever. Charles was never going to be wdc at 21 without a massive car advantage, which he couldn't have. Plus they got a 1,2 instead of a 1,3. This is a new, smarter Ferrari perhaps :)

Bisonas

izzy wrote:
22 Sep 2019, 16:36
Bisonas wrote:
22 Sep 2019, 16:22
I really don't get it.
I really don't get it .
the thing was to support Seb when he was down, that's a big plus and the smart call imo. Charles' morale would stay high whatever. Charles was never going to be wdc at 21 without a massive car advantage, which he couldn't have. Plus they got a 1,2 instead of a 1,3. This is a new, smarter Ferrari perhaps :)
Trying to support Seb for what ??? What Ferrari has to gain ?? because supporting Seb in that way, you only make Leclerc underwhelm. It's a very big risk that Ferrari shouldn't be taking.

The difference between Leclerc and Verstappen if you ask me is that If Verstappen was in the same situation he wouldn't play along. He would come on the radio and say, "Look , I am faster, i am doing what ever you are saying, and i keep ending up behind him. It's not the first time that is happening. I am going full at him on a track that you can't overtake. If we touch , its on you. Its your fault. Don't blame me." That was what Verstappen would say on Radio for all the people to listen. And that is what Leclerc isn't doing atm. He has the backing of most ppl in Italy and most of the press, but he lacks the backing of Ferrari's racing team management. It's on him to take actions.
Its much more easy and probable for Binotto to leave Ferrari, than Leclerc. leclerc should know that and play the game accordingly.

bauc

Great race by Ferrari, if someone told me after the first half of the season that they will win 3 in a row I would have said you are crazy..... Its good to see competitive Ferrari back in F1
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg