Fashion in F1

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Principessa

SHAVE IT OFF, SHAVE IT OFF!! :P
The rough look doesn't suit him :wink: He looks more sexy when he has shaved :oops:

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

You had me worried for a moment, Princepessa. I clicked this link from the home page, and all it displayed was your comment. I had to go back one page to determine that you were referring to his facial hair.....
For a moment I wasn't sure what you were referring to.... lol

manchild
manchild

DaveKillens wrote:You had me worried for a moment, Princepessa. I clicked this link from the home page, and all it displayed was your comment. I had to go back one page to determine that you were referring to his facial hair.....
:mrgreen:

Principessa

DaveKillens wrote:You had me worried for a moment, Princepessa. I clicked this link from the home page, and all it displayed was your comment. I had to go back one page to determine that you were referring to his facial hair.....
:P You devil :twisted:

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

I prefer the term incorrigible.

:roll:

hypermecanix
hypermecanix

I've heard Eddy Irvine if i remember well, telling that JV was right to wear large suit. It'd be better in case of fire in the cockpit.
Last edited by hypermecanix on 26 Jan 2006, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.

Principessa

Well, JV will have enough cloth to put the fire out :P