Bernard's new website

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
bernard
bernard

Bernard's new website

Some info on the f1 technology news website that's in the progress.
Just to tell you the site isn't dead. We have been experimenting with a few different platforms and have now decided on the solution we're gonna go with.
Also we're looking for a fresh and crisp look for the site, that's mainly in my hands. 8)
We are now contemplating with the idea of adding CFD analysis on the site as the main weapon against the evil forces of formula1.com. That is still in the very early stages of planning, but it should be doable, depending on the will and commitment of a few people. Let's just hope f1.com don't implement it before us.
A bulletin board was in the drawing board, but there simply isn't any more space for an f1 technology BB, (or is there?) and it would then be in direct competition with this very site, which we don't want.
Some other features are being planned too.
I'll try and keep you lot updated. :wink:

monkeyboy1976
monkeyboy1976

Good luck mate.

jgredline

post a link when done.
could never have enough of formula1
To finish first, first you must finish.

never trust a french guy. the site will never see the light of day

Spencifer_Murphy

It really is a shame when some people just post counter-productive and damn right rude comments. Let alone Racist. I'm half indian, but you dont see anyone here being racist towards me do you? I'm also a quater Irish, and nobody shows disrepect to me for that either. And my other quater is English, and I dont see myself being racially abused for that.

Bernard is a long-time, intelligent, witty, talented and insightful member of our forum, who we trust. More so, he is a friend to us all. So if he says the site is going to happen, it will happen.

Now if you cant be productive and you struggle to be a kind person, I'm sure I speak for all my friends here on this forum when I ask you to take your racist views and go somewhere else.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

West
West

Don't mess with the guest, he's eToughGuy.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

Spencifer_Murphy

LMAO yeah :roll: :lol:

You gotta admit tho...it really is a damper on things when someone has to go and be downright rude. Thats why I get so annoyed about it.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

bernard
bernard

Anonymous wrote:never trust a french guy. the site will never see the light of day
Damn! All these years I've trusted myself and now you tell me? By the way I'm also half Finnish. Why don't you post a derogaroty comment on that too, to really show what a classy guy you are. :wink:
And the site's doing great. We have also made some progress on the CFD matter. I will post an update soon. Perhaps a sneak preview you can enjoy with your french fries? :D

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

It only displays what an inconsiderate, cowardly racist will do. I personally happen to have a ton of respect for all those who make this web site happen.

Tom

I agree.
We do not need this kind of thing.
After all, Motor racing was born in France!

F1 is an international sport,
If it were just for Brits we'd only have a three car grid.

Think about it!
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Spencifer_Murphy, i didnt know you where indian and irish(a drunk indian smoking pot and talking to little fairies, GEESH) so thats why ive said nothing on behalf of that. bernard, en aio vittuilla sulle siitä että oot puoliks suomalainen, varmaan arvaat jo miks :) muutenki nauran vaa mite hyvii avautumisii saa aikaan yhel läpäl heitetyl kommentil :)

bernard
bernard

To guest:
Joo. Hyvä jos oli pelkkä läppä. Kun ei sitä oikeesti voi tietää pelkästä tekstistä kun ei nää sitä ihmistä. Netissä liikkuu oikeesti kaikennäkösiä kusipäitä, välillä tulee mieleen miten vitussa ne osaa ees käyttää konetta. Tosin niitten tapauksessa on yleensä kyse jostain säälittävästä työttömästä kirjaston koneella avautujasta. Vähän liianki yleistä suomalaisilla keskustelupalsoilla (suomi24.fi etc.)

Ihan vaan vinkkinä että kannattaa laittaa se :wink: sinne perään jos ei ole ihan tosissaan. Ja rasistiset läpät saa yleensä aina aika kylmän vastaanoton.

zac510
zac510

bernard wrote:
Anonymous wrote:never trust a french guy. the site will never see the light of day
Damn! All these years I've trusted myself and now you tell me? By the way I'm also half Finnish.
Shouldn't that mean you can only trust half of yourself? :P So do you trust your left or right hand? :) :)

bernard
bernard

zac510 wrote: Shouldn't that mean you can only trust half of yourself? :P So do you trust your left or right hand? :) :)
It's difficult knowing which part is the Finnish one. I guess that would be the one that drinks and swears alot. So from now on you can only trust my alcohol drenched drunken ramblings on this board. Anything else is bound to be a lie brought on by my frog leg munching French roots.

manchild
manchild

Bernard, must be a tough 2005 season than? I mean looking Renault's fighting with Kimi... I can only imagine how you felt... mixed emotions I guess :wink:

On the other hand you couldn't loose 8)