Name for a band

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
m3_lover

Name for a band

Hey I was watching the documentary called Trekkies 2, all about people and there obsession with Star Trek. They had bands that played songs about star trek and named there band after items from the show.

So I was wondering what would be a funny name for Music Band relating to Formula one?
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

manchild
manchild

MAX & THE BLACK HORSES - Should I Stay Or Should I Go (Live at Indy)

Bender
Bender

CHRISTIAN HORNER TRIO (formerly The Ron Dennis Trio) , Feat. Adrian Newey & Peter Prodromou - 2 Outta 3 Ain't Bad

West
West

The Bernie and Max show
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements