Winter Olympics

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Although it tore my heart out to see the Canadian's men team eliminated, I have to say that the better team won. Congratulations to all who have progressed in the tournament. Here in Toronto, we have a soft spot in our hearst for Swedish hockey players.. remember that Borje Salming spent most of his career here, as well as now, Mats Sundin. And I get to see a lot of Daniel Alfredsson.
I'll be looking forward to the gold medal game, is will be fun to watch.

f1.redbaron

DaveKillens wrote:Although it tore my heart out to see the Canadian's men team eliminated, I have to say that the better team won. Congratulations to all who have progressed in the tournament. Here in Toronto, we have a soft spot in our hearst for Swedish hockey players.. remember that Borje Salming spent most of his career here, as well as now, Mats Sundin. And I get to see a lot of Daniel Alfredsson.
I'll be looking forward to the gold medal game, is will be fun to watch.
Alfie fan? In Toronto?

Are you a Leafs fan?

Andreas
Andreas

f1.redbaron wrote:Alfie fan? In Toronto?

Are you a Leafs fan?
:D

Alfredsson truly reaches beyond borders! :wink:
I'm glad to hear that players from Sweden are of some importance even in Canad. Börje Salming is a true legend here at home.

Does anyone dare to predict the outcome of the final?

edit: Canada*

f1.redbaron

Andreas wrote: :D

Alfredsson truly reaches beyond borders! :wink:
I'm glad to hear that players from Sweden are of some importance even in Canad. Börje Salming is a true legend here at home.

Does anyone dare to predict the outcome of the final?

edit: Canada*
The reason why I asked him that is because Alfredsson is not the most likable person in Toronto.

As an Ottawa fan, I hope to see him retire in that team.

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

DaveKillens wrote:And I get to see a lot of Daniel Alfredsson.
That's all I said. As a Leaf fan I cheer for the Toronto team. But I do have to respect Alfredsson as a skilled, tough player. :roll: