Was i the only one confused.

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
felipezsc

Was i the only one confused.

I watched the matrix reloaded a few weeks ago...and im still a little confused. Some parts didnt make any sense to me, and i even beat the video game. The main part that didnt make any sense was during the last 30 min of the film when neo went to the architect...and they had a little chit chat about the matrix history. Also, whats the big part that the oracle plays in the making of the matrix? Oh well i know this isnt a movie forum but i had to put something in here other than TOMBA hehehe!

:twisted:

Steven
Owner

well that's why it is called an off-topic forum
anything welcome here :wink:

haven't seen neither of the Matrix films, sorry :lol:

(except abusive stuff)

felipezsc

WHAT!!?

Dude you havent seen the matrix?!?!

You must do that...its like the biggest thing here in the US. Its so good...and confusing. :lol:

what movies have you seen lately?

Steven
Owner

not so much I'm afraid, both Lord of the rings movies, the one with the killing videotape, 28 days later are the most important I think.

Haven't seen yet, but I have heard that Driven (about CART) is a really bad movie :lol:

Grated
Grated

You really need to see The Matrix dude!

felipezsc

I think you mean the RING...about the tape that kills people. i agree its very good! So if any one out there hasnt seen THE RING or any of the MATRIX movies you must go see it.

tomba, i agree lord of the rings was great movie, and i cant wait to see the last movie. and DRIVEN does suck alot i rented it just cuz i was curious to see it. Now if you want to see a good movie with cars u must see gone in 60 seconds.

:lol: 8)

Steven
Owner

no no... too fast too furious ;)

have already seen gone in 60 secs
btw: thanks for the movietitle, it's idd The ring ;)

Grated
Grated

Hmz...

you should look @ The Ring.

Damn start watching some movies dude! :lol:

Steven
Owner

I already saw the ring, that was my point